One touch window lifter modules for all Dacia and some Renault models - Buy & Sell - Dacia Forum

News Feed

View All Updates

Photo

One touch window lifter modules for all Dacia and some Renault models

one touch window automatic windows

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

FanLogan

FanLogan

• 16 posts
  • LocationIasi
  • Vehicle Driven:Logan
What is it useful for?

It is opening and closing the window with just a click on the windows lifter button.
       Locking the car twice will lift the opened windows to not forget them open (version with this feature). You need one module for each electric window.

How it works?

A short press (less than 0.3s) on the window lifter button (up or down) starts movement of the window in auto mode to the desired direction.

This movement continues until pressing the button again or until the window reaches the top or bottom and stops automatically. The window stops automatically also when it encounters an obstacle (a hand, for example). For long (over 0,3 s) window moves as long as they keep the button pressed - Manual movement.

The module is plug-n-play, and it is simply inserted between the button and the electrical harness of the car. No modification to the original harness is necessary!. Inside the dashboard is enough room for installation.

It is compatible with all versions of Dacia which have electric windows, from 2004 to present: Logan, Sandero, MCV, Pick-up, VAN, Duster, Solenza. Can be installed also for rear windows.

The Printed Circuit board (PCB) is executed in specialized factory, offering a high quality product. The module assembly is placed in a protective coating to prevent accidental short circuits during the assembly or use.

Price is 30 GBP/pcs + shipping and Paypal fee (+ ~ 15 GBP)

Renault/Dacia (Solenza, Logan, Sandero, Sandero Stepway, Dokker, Lodgy, Duster, Dokker VAN, Logan MCV/Stepway) 2004 to present

6434830_1_orig.jpg

5720212_1_orig.jpg

1-578-872-0-100-http-cdni-autocarindia-c

FanLogan

FanLogan

• 16 posts
  • LocationIasi

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1555.l2649

This is the direct buy link to E-bay.

Daedalus

Daedalus

Advanced Member

• 1435 posts
  • LocationSheffield
  • Vehicle Driven:2013 Sandero Ambiance 1.2

I purchased the one offered for sale secondhand on this forum, so impressed I have ordered one for the passenger's side. It is a sophisticated device and utilises a microcontroller, well worth the price.

Following communication with the vendor the auto close function must be specified at purchase, as it uses different firmware, and you must be prepared to make a connection to a pin on the UCH (BCM). My secondhand purchase did not have this option so it was effectively ruled out for me.

The price is £40 including shipping not as above.

• Useful x 1

FanLogan

FanLogan

• 16 posts
  • LocationIasi

Thanks for your review! You can all buy directly from E-bay link with that price (40 pounds). Is exactly the same product as here.

FanLogan

FanLogan

• 16 posts
  • LocationIasi

Still valid

Daedalus

Daedalus

Advanced Member

• 1435 posts
  • LocationSheffield

Can confirm mine are working fine but the link does not appear to work,

FanLogan

FanLogan

• 16 posts
  • LocationIasi

Thanks for letting me know and thanks for feedback. New link:

https://www.ebay.co....984.m1555.l2649

TommyM

TommyM

Advanced Member

• 31 posts
  • LocationInverclyde
  • Vehicle Driven:65 Plate Sandero Stepway 1.5dci in Black

Just ordered 1 for drivers window,I like my comforts but it is only my comforts so it is just for the drivers window  :D

• Like x 1

Daedalus

Daedalus

Advanced Member

• 1435 posts
  • LocationSheffield

I don't think you will regret your purchase. I predict you will soon order another for the passenger side.

• Like x 1

FanLogan

FanLogan

• 16 posts
  • LocationIasi

Online store now available. Can purchase directly. Now multiple cars supported: Any Dacia, Most Renault, some Nissan, some Lada, some Mahindra, some Citroen, some Peugeot, some Toyota:

https:// imbunatatiri-logan.weebly.com/store.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users