Electrical Fault light and side effects - Dacia Sandero Stepway Forum - Dacia Forum

News Feed

View All Updates

Photo

Electrical Fault light and side effects

Fault light Power Cruise control Fuel filter Service

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Grassandtrees

Grassandtrees

• 2 posts
  • LocationCornhill, Banff
  • Vehicle Driven:Dacia sandero stepway
Hi there,
My stepway's electrical fault light came on just when needing a service. I've cleaned air filter meantime til I get the parts through but noticed that cruise control doesn't work nor the lights that suggest when to change gear. Main issue is that I lose power when driving above 30 (max 45mph uphill!) Does anyone know if changing air and fuel filters will fix these issues?
Cheers

Roger

Roger

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 3799 posts
  • LocationDudley, West Midlands. UK
  • Vehicle Driven:2013 (63) Sandero Stepway Laureate dCi 90 in Azurite Blue. Supplied with a full size 5 spoke spare wheel & tyre with a 80 km/h sticker ! Now driving with a permanently lit dashboard !
  • My Fuel Logs
    Average MPG: 50.35

Hi there,
My stepway's electrical fault light came on just when needing a service. I've cleaned air filter meantime til I get the parts through but noticed that cruise control doesn't work nor the lights that suggest when to change gear. Main issue is that I lose power when driving above 30 (max 45mph uphill!) Does anyone know if changing air and fuel filters will fix these issues?
Cheers

I would say that your car had gone into "limp mode". You need to visit a dealer or a mechanic with Dacia compatible diagnostic equipment !  ohmy.png

My Stepway ? I'm lovin' it !! :D  :D 

Grassandtrees

Grassandtrees

• 2 posts
  • LocationCornhill, Banff
  • Vehicle Driven:Dacia sandero stepway
Thanks Roger. Engine light has just come on too now, think I'll have to give up and go to garage!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fault light, Power, Cruise control, Fuel filter, Service

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users