• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Mike123

Mike123

• 2 posts
  • LocationLiverpool
  • Vehicle Driven:Sandero

Hi,

Recently purched a Dacia Sandero 2015 model.

I'm trying to locate the MPG on it it but it doesn't show me that option.
When I scroll through the menu it has "Set TP" "Mileage" and the other option(Miles since last filled up?idk)

Can anyone tell me how to find it on the car or does it not have this option in the menu?

Daedalus

Daedalus

Advanced Member

• 1436 posts
  • LocationSheffield
  • Vehicle Driven:2013 Sandero Ambiance 1.2

You scroll through the options with the button on the end of the wiper stalk. However if you have an Ambiance it will probably not be there on a '15.

The software module is there it is just not activated. There is unofficial software to activate it and others features,

The best starting point is probably this:

https://translate.go...n.40/&sandbox=1

A common other to activate is the permanently lit dash. More of these features have now become standard. There is more info on the forum.

Please ask any questions.

N.B. Do not try and download the software through google translate you have to go to the site direct.

Mike123

Mike123

• 2 posts
  • LocationLiverpool
  • Vehicle Driven:Sandero

You scroll through the options with the button on the end of the wiper stalk. However if you have an Ambiance it will probably not be there on a '15.

The software module is there it is just not activated. There is unofficial software to activate it and others features,

The best starting point is probably this:

https://translate.go...n.40/&sandbox=1

A common other to activate is the permanently lit dash. More of these features have now become standard. There is more info on the forum.

Please ask any questions.

N.B. Do not try and download the software through google translate you have to go to the site direct.

Thank you so much!

Angryscottsman

Angryscottsman

• 2 posts
  • LocationBellshill
  • Vehicle Driven:Dacia Sandero
Looking to modify my Sandero 1.2 and dont know where to start looking for small things to start with and work up got any suggestions.

Daedalus

Daedalus

Advanced Member

• 1436 posts
  • LocationSheffield
  • Vehicle Driven:2013 Sandero Ambiance 1.2

It depends on the year and spec.

2 simple mods are fitting a full central console  (Amvbiance) and a  a 3 bulb courtesy light from a Clio/Megane.

All so popular is a permanently lit instrument panel.

Roger

Roger

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 3876 posts
  • LocationDudley, West Midlands. UK
  • Vehicle Driven:2013 (63) Sandero Stepway Laureate dCi 90 in Azurite Blue. Supplied with a full size 5 spoke spare wheel & tyre with a 80 km/h sticker ! Now driving with a permanently lit dashboard !
  • My Fuel Logs
    Average MPG: 50.371

Looking to modify my Sandero 1.2 and dont know where to start looking for small things to start with and work up got any suggestions.

These are a simple enhancement, plenty more choices on eBay, https://www.ebay.co....0AAOSwjT5dRgjp wink.png 

My Stepway ? I'm lovin' it !! :D  :D 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sandero

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users