• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

countyexile

countyexile

• 12 posts
  • LocationSomerset
  • Vehicle Driven:2018 Logan Laureate 0.9TCE

Are Dacia phasing out the Logan MCV?

The sales website now only shows the Duster and Sandero  and a couple of photos of the new range appearing elsewhere online showed the Logan as what appeared to be a saloon version.

I have had 2 Logan estates from new and will be most disappointed if they have decided to ditch the estate version.

Roger

Roger

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 3875 posts
  • LocationDudley, West Midlands. UK
  • Vehicle Driven:2013 (63) Sandero Stepway Laureate dCi 90 in Azurite Blue. Supplied with a full size 5 spoke spare wheel & tyre with a 80 km/h sticker ! Now driving with a permanently lit dashboard !
  • My Fuel Logs
    Average MPG: 50.371

Are Dacia phasing out the Logan MCV?

The sales website now only shows the Duster and Sandero  and a couple of photos of the new range appearing elsewhere online showed the Logan as what appeared to be a saloon version.

I have had 2 Logan estates from new and will be most disappointed if they have decided to ditch the estate version.

You are right, they have deleted the MCV from the UK market as sales were only 5% of the turnover, pity ! sad.png

My Stepway ? I'm lovin' it !! :D  :D 

Royale431

Royale431

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1365 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh
  • Vehicle Driven:2008 Kia Cee'd SW / Perforated 1998 Honda Civic 1.5i. When the latter finally gives up the ghost, a Sandero / Stepway is probably on-the-cards.

You are right, they have deleted the MCV from the UK market as sales were only 5% of the turnover, pity ! sad.png

Not just the UK market - they aren't producing an estate version if the new Logan at all.

I'm sure you won't be alone in feeling disenfranchised by this decision.
  • Agree x 1

PARENTAL ADVISORY: Balanced Content

Roger

Roger

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 3875 posts
  • LocationDudley, West Midlands. UK
  • Vehicle Driven:2013 (63) Sandero Stepway Laureate dCi 90 in Azurite Blue. Supplied with a full size 5 spoke spare wheel & tyre with a 80 km/h sticker ! Now driving with a permanently lit dashboard !
  • My Fuel Logs
    Average MPG: 50.371

Not just the UK market - they aren't producing an estate version if the new Logan at all.

I'm sure you won't be alone in feeling disenfranchised by this decision.

I didn't realize it wasn't only the UK market ! sad.png

My Stepway ? I'm lovin' it !! :D  :D 

dgc

dgc

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 1212 posts
  • LocationLea Valley
  • Vehicle Driven:Duster '13 1.5dci 4x2 Stepway '14 1.5dci both Laurettes
Garage View Garage

All I can say is do not give up yet.

Attached Thumbnails

• 2021-dacia-logan-mcv.jpg

Royale431

Royale431

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1365 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh
  • Vehicle Driven:2008 Kia Cee'd SW / Perforated 1998 Honda Civic 1.5i. When the latter finally gives up the ghost, a Sandero / Stepway is probably on-the-cards.

All I can say is do not give up yet.

Unfortunately that's just a 'what-if' rendering created by a motoring magazine. It was discussed in a thread a few weeks ago, though don't ask me to point you to it, I struggle to navigate the site on my phone!

A damn shame, because it looks absolutely fantastic.

dgc

dgc

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 1212 posts
  • LocationLea Valley
  • Vehicle Driven:Duster '13 1.5dci 4x2 Stepway '14 1.5dci both Laurettes
Garage View Garage

Unfortunately that's just a 'what-if' rendering created by a motoring magazine. It was discussed in a thread a few weeks ago, though don't ask me to point you to it, I struggle to navigate the site on my phone!

A damn shame, because it looks absolutely fantastic.

All we can do is live in hope.

Sent from my Power using Tapatalk
  • Agree x 1

Royale431

Royale431

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1365 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh
https://www.daciafor...-logan-sandero/

Think I've worked it out

Daedalus

Daedalus

Advanced Member

• 1435 posts
  • LocationSheffield
  • Vehicle Driven:2013 Sandero Ambiance 1.2

It is normal for the "estate" version of a completely new model to be delayed. It happens in all marks.

• Agree x 1

Royale431

Royale431

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1365 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

It is normal for the "estate" version of a completely new model to be delayed. It happens in all marks.

It is, but sources directly connected to Dacia have confirmed it's discontinued entirely in the new range

countyexile

countyexile

• 12 posts
  • LocationSomerset

Was due to change mine next year before it reaches 3 years, so looks like it won't be a third Dacia for me.

countyexile

countyexile

• 12 posts
  • LocationSomerset

E mailed Dacia and this is their response  "Thank you for contacting Dacia UK. Dacia have currently stopped manufacturing the Logan MCV. However Dacia will be showing a new model soon. You can keep up to date on the models on the Dacia website."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users