Best time to buy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

exsandero

exsandero

• 1 posts
  • LocationCoventry

Hi,

I am a previous Sandero owner. I had a brand new essential SCE model in 2017 that a transit van up the derrière in 2018 wrote off.

I'm looking at buying another this year. I can't decide what model to go for, or even for a Stepway.

I know with the new model coming out you can get a good deal on servicing if you pre-order. But to be honest I would be happy with the old shape car. 

I'm trying to work out if the best deals on the old shape cars are likely to be after February when the new ones go on sale? Or if I try and hang on will I end up in a situation where there are no new old shape ones left? 

Daedalus

Daedalus

Advanced Member

• 1514 posts
  • LocationSheffield
  • Vehicle Driven:2013 Sandero Ambiance 1.2

For some reason the SCe75 is the SCe65 in the new model and not available in a new Stepway.

HTP99

HTP99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 174 posts

Hi,

I am a previous Sandero owner. I had a brand new essential SCE model in 2017 that a transit van up the derrière in 2018 wrote off.

I'm looking at buying another this year. I can't decide what model to go for, or even for a Stepway.

I know with the new model coming out you can get a good deal on servicing if you pre-order. But to be honest I would be happy with the old shape car.

I'm trying to work out if the best deals on the old shape cars are likely to be after February when the new ones go on sale? Or if I try and hang on will I end up in a situation where there are no new old shape ones left?

There are only a handful of old shape left (I envisage they will all be gone within a week or 2) all at dealers, so few that when we had some (sold the last one last week), we were getting daily calls from other dealers, asking if they could have ours.

If you are still after an old shape and can find one, you won't get a deal on one; if you don't buy it at full price, someone else will.

New shape can be ordered now, first deliveries will be April/May.

HTP99

HTP99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 174 posts

For some reason the SCe75 is the SCe65 in the new model and not available in a new Stepway.

Emmisions, its the same with Clio, now a 65.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users