UK Dacia Forum banner
Logan MCV Stepway Summit
not access, but 'essential', with 1.0 tce petrol engine and a few modest standard bells and whistles, plus a few sensible cosmetic upgrades...
Duster 2 with added side steps and double front nudge bar !!!!!
Duster Prestige Tce 4x4<br />1,2 Turbo-petrol
Waited for Bristol street motors to drop the price from £7500 to £6500 on a bank holiday price drop. Mint condition have added blinds from carshades ltd, about to upgrade the drls and the headlamps.
1.5 diesel bought to replace a 1.5 dCi 2008 Clio. Looking forward to seeing how the economy compared with the Clio - will it match the 62mpg Achieved over 108,000 miles?
we have had Darcy only two weeks with just over 5000 miles on the clock on a 13 plate seemed a good buy,STILL WAITING TO BE VALIDATED {sorry to shout}
Petrol engine as I only do low mileage.<br /><br />Comfort pack and spare wheel kit options fitted.
In Sweden the Sandero 1,5 dCi Stepway is named Prestige with media NAV and the rest of extras. The Price include Snowtyre´s, Tyre-kit, Rubber carpet´s all around.
In Sweden the Sandero 1,5 dCi Stepway is named Prestige with media NAV and the rest of extras.
1988 Dacia 1310 TLX
Lil Blue, or Bluey as I call her<br />1.5 DCi Stepway Laureate in Azurite Blue<br />Toys, Toys, and more Toys&#33;
NameDescriptionCost PriceInstall PriceRatingLED boot lights2 LED strip lights£3.00£0.0010 / 10Bonnet & door rubber seals£15.00£0.0010 / 10
Brought from Renault garage on the spur of the moment, was in there for a Scenic which was being driven out as I went in. Anyway currently has philips led driving lights and roof spoiler from lzparts, a spare wheel kit brought thro&#39; dacia and ebay, a
My first brand new car in 30 years of driving: I fell in love with the Duster holidaying in France a few years ago, and have been planning the purchase since then.
Bought new, with rear parking sensors and mats added.<br />First new car we&#39;ve ever had.<br />