Spotted! Seen a new Dacia on your travels? - Page 2 - General Chat - Dacia Forum

News Feed

View All Updates

Photo

Spotted! Seen a new Dacia on your travels?

• Please log in to reply
2689 replies to this topic

Unicoder

Unicoder

Archived Member

• 372 posts

Possibly a solitary male...... you were presumably well-camouflaged and downwind?!

Camouflaged, not really, I was in a blue z4 roadster!
This member has requested their account to be closed. They will not reply to any previous questions / topics.

Unicoder

Unicoder

Archived Member

• 372 posts

Spotted again again this morning YK13 Passing Haw wood towards ryhill.

I was today hiding in an old green fiesta.

This member has requested their account to be closed. They will not reply to any previous questions / topics.

skrich

skrich

Advanced Member

• 1513 posts
  • LocationSuffolk
  • Vehicle Driven:Granite Grey Duster, 4x2 Ambiance, ASR/ESC and Protection Pack
  • My Fuel Logs
    Average MPG: 47.716
Garage View Garage

Spotted again again this morning YK13 Passing Haw wood towards ryhill.

I was today hiding in an old green fiesta.

You'll definitely get closer in a green fiesta............ It must be using a regular route for feeding or on the way to a waterhole. If we're lucky it'll mate with another one and we'll see numbers increase. I wonder if they're easy to house-train? 

"I wouldn't say I buy it. Let's just say I'm window shopping, and right now, there's a half-price sale on weird"

Unicoder

Unicoder

Archived Member

• 372 posts

You'll definitely get closer in a green fiesta............ It must be using a regular route for feeding or on the way to a waterhole. If we're lucky it'll mate with another one and we'll see numbers increase. I wonder if they're easy to house-train? 

I'm going to lay in wait for it today and persue it, I better take the z4 to keep up with it, the old fiesta won't make it!

Too wild to house train.

I hope it finds a mate soon and lays me an access 4x4. But the gestation period my be a long one.

StoneBreaker

StoneBreaker

Advanced Member

• 259 posts
  • LocationScotland
Garage View Garage
Somewhat spookily, as I was taking an update phone call from my dealer I found myself on the tail of the first Duster I have spotted in the wild ... well, that is if Morrisons car park counts as 'the wild'. It was a black Ambience 4x4 with no add-ons ... very nice too! If that was you please send me a PM ... I was the person that was acting suspiciously going round and round your Duster.
  • Like x 1
Lauréate, dCi 110, 4x4, Argentum Silver ... Ordered 30 Sept. 2012 ... Delivered 17 April ... Touring pack / Adventurer pack / Protection pack / ASR with ESC

skrich

skrich

Advanced Member

• 1513 posts
  • LocationSuffolk
  • My Fuel Logs
Garage View Garage

:D   "Man arrested in supermarket car park for hugging car."

• Like x 3

"I wouldn't say I buy it. Let's just say I'm window shopping, and right now, there's a half-price sale on weird"

skrich

skrich

Advanced Member

• 1513 posts
  • LocationSuffolk
  • My Fuel Logs
Garage View Garage

I'm going to lay in wait for it today and persue it, I better take the z4 to keep up with it, the old fiesta won't make it!

Too wild to house train.

I hope it finds a mate soon and lays me an access 4x4. But the gestation period my be a long one.

Yes, knowing our luck they probably have to swim back to Chennai to spawn!

• Like x 2

ramplad

ramplad

Advanced Member

• 114 posts

seen one white duster under cover of darkness couple weeks ago, today had a french reg ambiance in brown behind us i even stopped at the roundabout to let it come alongside so i could have a look, spotted in Crewe M6 jct 16

Pirata

Pirata

Advanced Member

• 58 posts
  • LocationIpswich

Hi. Just seen my first Dacia on the road yesterday here in Ipswich. As i was taking my kid to a birthday party at 2:30 pm just saw a lovely blue shinny car turning into my street, and to my surprise it was a Duster in Caspian Blue driven by a lady. Beautiful!!!

theshadygavster

theshadygavster

Advanced Member

• 59 posts
Just seen a blue sandero in wishaw Lanarkshire nice wee car

Pirata

Pirata

Advanced Member

• 58 posts
  • LocationIpswich

Was the duster beautiful, or the lady driving it?!

I saw 2 sanderos within 1hr of each other yesterday at the same junction in Llanelli!
1x silver sandero laureate on way to shops.
1x met red sandero laureate on way home.
Both with Gravells Dacia stickers on the back!

Hoooo just saw the car to be honest hehehe

wychypoo

wychypoo

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Locationcheshire

:)  Loving the looks I get in my Duster as its the only one around here!

People can't believe how little it cost to buy.

Must admit I love driving it  :)

• Like x 2

skrich

skrich

Advanced Member

• 1513 posts
  • LocationSuffolk
  • My Fuel Logs
Garage View Garage

Hi. Just seen my first Dacia on the road yesterday here in Ipswich. As i was taking my kid to a birthday party at 2:30 pm just saw a lovely blue shinny car turning into my street, and to my surprise it was a Duster in Caspian Blue driven by a lady. Beautiful!!!

Make that a brace - I spotted my first wild Duster, a white Laureate, in Ipswich this afternoon - veeeeeeeeery nice too.

Nick

Nick

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1084 posts
  • LocationHertfordshire
  • Vehicle Driven:Duster
  • My Fuel Logs
    Average MPG: 44.394
Garage View Garage Contributor

There's a Caspian Blue Duster I see reguarly at around 6.40am travelling between Tring and Pitstone,  crossing over the Grand Union canal and West Coast mainline. Anyone on here?

Have you found DaciaForum.co.uk useful? If so, you can help us by:

Leaving a review of your Dacia: Duster - Sandero - Stepway - Logan - Lodgy

Rate your Dacia Dealership Experience by clicking here

Add your location to our worldwide Dacia Owners Map!

Want a DaciaForum.co.uk sticker? Click Here!

Do The Maths and Save Money by Becoming a Premium Member!

irishwhiskeychaser

irishwhiskeychaser

Advanced Member

• 428 posts
  • LocationGalway, Ireland
Garage View Garage Contributor
Spotted my first Sandero in the wild today. It seemed really small for some reason but best of luck to the driver who ever it was.
  • Like x 1
Pre-Ordered Duster Alternative 4x2 dCi 110, Midnight Black

Estimated delivery end March, early April.

Posted Image

pantiques123

pantiques123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationBenfleet Essex

Saw my first in Southend on Sea today.

StoneBreaker

StoneBreaker

Advanced Member

• 259 posts
  • LocationScotland
Garage View Garage
My spy network (wife) phoned in with a SitRep (Situation Report). She has observed a grey Duster on the road between Kenmore and Aberfeldy just now. Grey day, grey road, grey Duster ... she thought it was quite hard to see ... good case for DRL unless on covert operations.
Lauréate, dCi 110, 4x4, Argentum Silver ... Ordered 30 Sept. 2012 ... Delivered 17 April ... Touring pack / Adventurer pack / Protection pack / ASR with ESC

skrich

skrich

Advanced Member

• 1513 posts
  • LocationSuffolk
  • My Fuel Logs
Garage View Garage

My spy network (wife) phoned in with a SitRep (Situation Report). She has observed a grey Duster on the road between Kenmore and Aberfeldy just now. Grey day, grey road, grey Duster ... she thought it was quite hard to see ... good case for DRL unless on covert operations.

Oh great! Sounds like they've brought out a Stealth Duster....... so even if we eventually get one we won't be able to find it on the drive.

• Like x 2

StoneBreaker

StoneBreaker

Advanced Member

• 259 posts
  • LocationScotland
Garage View Garage

Oh great! Sounds like they've brought out a Stealth Duster....... so even if we eventually get one we won't be able to find it on the drive.

Great idea! ... a new version ... Access, Ambience, Laureate, Stealth ... Recon instead of Aircon
  • Like x 1

TonyTheHat

TonyTheHat

Advanced Member

• 324 posts
  • LocationKent
  • Vehicle Driven:Duster Laureate 4x4 Mariana Blue

Saw a granite grey Laureate today in Croydon.

It pulled up to me at a queue and took me a while to realize it was my twin.

Attractive brunette at the wheel and we exchanged thumbs up and cheesy grins!!!!!

• Like x 2

I would be judged by my soul - the mind is the measure of the man:- unless I'm driving my Duster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users