• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

wobblybox

wobblybox

Advanced Member

• 64 posts
  • LocationScotland
  • Vehicle Driven:stepway 0.9
One thing I miss on the stepway is the external temperature guage. I have the plastic bump on the underside of the mirror which I’m assuming is the sensor, how do I activate it.

Thanks

Roger

Roger

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 3940 posts
  • LocationDudley, West Midlands. UK
  • Vehicle Driven:2013 (63) Sandero Stepway Laureate dCi 90 in Azurite Blue. Supplied with a full size 5 spoke spare wheel & tyre with a 80 km/h sticker ! Now driving with a permanently lit dashboard !
  • My Fuel Logs
    Average MPG: 50.23

One thing I miss on the stepway is the external temperature guage. I have the plastic bump on the underside of the mirror which I’m assuming is the sensor, how do I activate it.

Thanks

You should be able to activate it via the DDT4ALL software, from the internet. You also need a ELM327 interface plugged into the OBD socket. Full details are available on the forum under "lighting up the dashboard" threads..I, personally, don't know how to do it, but have been present when other owners have activated it ! wink.png

My Stepway ? I'm lovin' it !! :D  :D 

wobblybox

wobblybox

Advanced Member

• 64 posts
  • LocationScotland
Ok thanks, lighting up the dashboard was on my list of things also.

My stepway is a basic 0.9tce 2016, before the facelift model. Not sure if that makes a difference as it doesn’t have the media / satnav display.

Roger

Roger

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 3940 posts
  • LocationDudley, West Midlands. UK
  • Vehicle Driven:2013 (63) Sandero Stepway Laureate dCi 90 in Azurite Blue. Supplied with a full size 5 spoke spare wheel & tyre with a 80 km/h sticker ! Now driving with a permanently lit dashboard !
  • My Fuel Logs
    Average MPG: 50.23

Ok thanks, lighting up the dashboard was on my list of things also.

My stepway is a basic 0.9tce 2016, before the facelift model. Not sure if that makes a difference as it doesn’t have the media / satnav display.

Yes it works on yours, not too sure about post face lift though ! wink.png

My Stepway ? I'm lovin' it !! :D  :D 

wobblybox

wobblybox

Advanced Member

• 64 posts
  • LocationScotland
This could be interesting. Never done anything like that. I might have a dig about and see if there’s anyone in central Scotland that knows what their doing and who would be able to do it.

Daedalus

Daedalus

Advanced Member

• 1606 posts
  • LocationSheffield
  • Vehicle Driven:2013 Sandero Ambiance 1.2

https://translate.go...40/&prev=search

There are post on this forum as well.

• Agree x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users