Apologies in advance as this has probably been asked before.
Looking at getting these sensors in white.
1. white or pearl white. My steppie is bog standard 2016 white.
2. Do I need a canbus relay, If yes does it go into the fuse box, if yes im out my depth.
3. Anyone fitted these and are they any good, I paid nearly £200 to get sensors supposedly professionally fitted on another car and they never worked properly from day one and vowed id never do that again. Because of a bad previous experience I don't mind taking a chance for such a small price.
4. I was going to fit these without removing the bumper, I can see the marks for the 2 lower sensors on the inside of the bumper just above the reflector. The top ones I can measure out easy enough and can get my hand up far enough to check for obstacles.
5. What colour is the reverse light wire and what colour is the ground.
That's a whole lot of questions, as you can see I have plenty time on my hands with the lockdown, and an ideal chance to get things done.