How many speakers?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

GooseberryFool

GooseberryFool

• 7 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Vehicle Driven:Dacia Duster
Hi, I've a 2019 comfort duster, and would like to know how many speakers I've got! I know there is one in each door, ie two at the front and two in the rear... All in the doors. But there appears to be two on the front dash, at the top, near the windscreen... Are these speakers as well.. not sure if sound is coming out of them or not!?

Simple question I know...

East coast cruiser

East coast cruiser

Advanced Member

• 158 posts
  • LocationGreat Driffield, East Yorkshire, England
  • Vehicle Driven:2020 Duster II Prestige 1.3 Tce -150 PS Asbo Orange!
I think they are, or at least covers for speakers. They will be/ for the tweeters, the high freq speakers. Try covering them with yours and a passengers hand when radio is playing, see if the sound is blocked out.

They are designed to lift the sound up from the lower door area, and should ideally be blended so they don't stand out from the door ones too much.

I have a Prestige, so presume I will have speakers in them, if they aren't in yours.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

GooseberryFool

GooseberryFool

• 7 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Vehicle Driven:Dacia Duster
Ah brill. I tried that and they do vibrate, sound muffled when covered. Can you manually adjust the tweeters then?

East coast cruiser

East coast cruiser

Advanced Member

• 158 posts
  • LocationGreat Driffield, East Yorkshire, England
  • Vehicle Driven:2020 Duster II Prestige 1.3 Tce -150 PS Asbo Orange!

Ah brill. I tried that and they do vibrate, sound muffled when covered. Can you manually adjust the tweeters then?

Probably not, sorry didn't mean to confuse by the blending remark, the frequencies /crossover is preset. The only settings you will be able to do is the bass/treble/fade/etc.

Theses are pretty much set as is. At least you have speakers under the covers. They just help to spread the sound to envelope you more.
Enjoy for what they are!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users