Locking wheel nut

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Carolanne

Carolanne

• 2 posts
  • LocationCleveleys
  • Vehicle Driven:Dacia stepway laureate
Hi I am new to this forum tonight. My is car booked into have a service on Tuesday. Booked in online and was asked to bring my locking wheel nut. I don't recall ever having one. My car is a dacia stepway laureate. 2017. None alloy wheels. Please someone help. Am I supposed to have one can't find any reference in the handbook. Thanks

Roger

Roger

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 3875 posts
  • LocationDudley, West Midlands. UK
  • Vehicle Driven:2013 (63) Sandero Stepway Laureate dCi 90 in Azurite Blue. Supplied with a full size 5 spoke spare wheel & tyre with a 80 km/h sticker ! Now driving with a permanently lit dashboard !
  • My Fuel Logs
    Average MPG: 50.371

Hi I am new to this forum tonight. My is car booked into have a service on Tuesday. Booked in online and was asked to bring my locking wheel nut. I don't recall ever having one. My car is a dacia stepway laureate. 2017. None alloy wheels. Please someone help. Am I supposed to have one can't find any reference in the handbook. Thanks

You have the Stepway wheel trims. no locking wheel nuts are fitted ! I guess the garage is playing safe, just in case you fitted them !wink.png

• Agree x 2

My Stepway ? I'm lovin' it !! :D  :D 

teabag

teabag

• 13 posts
  • LocationNorth London / Hertfordshire
  • Vehicle Driven:2020 duster se20 4x2 petrol

go look at your wheels , check out the bolts / nuts that hold the wheel on, are they all the same or is one different from the rest, then you will know,

• Agree x 3

Carolanne

Carolanne

• 2 posts
  • LocationCleveleys
  • Vehicle Driven:Dacia stepway laureate
Thankyou for the replies. Very helpful. 😁

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users