- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

dbl147

dbl147

• 4 posts
  • LocationWigan
  • Vehicle Driven:Sandero Ambiance
Just purchased a sandero recently and was looking for some answers to a fault light that has just come up. Found this forum so thought I'd join to see if I could get some answers. So thanks in advance for your help. I'll start having a proper look now !

Roger

Roger

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 3875 posts
  • LocationDudley, West Midlands. UK
  • Vehicle Driven:2013 (63) Sandero Stepway Laureate dCi 90 in Azurite Blue. Supplied with a full size 5 spoke spare wheel & tyre with a 80 km/h sticker ! Now driving with a permanently lit dashboard !
  • My Fuel Logs
    Average MPG: 50.371

Just purchased a sandero recently and was looking for some answers to a fault light that has just come up. Found this forum so thought I'd join to see if I could get some answers. So thanks in advance for your help. I'll start having a proper look now !

Welcome ! wink.png

Petrol or diesel, year and engine size would help also which particular light ? unsure.png

My Stepway ? I'm lovin' it !! :D  :D 

dgc

dgc

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 1212 posts
  • LocationLea Valley
  • Vehicle Driven:Duster '13 1.5dci 4x2 Stepway '14 1.5dci both Laurettes
Garage View Garage

This may help from which with more info we can help you further.   https://www.dash-lig...warning-lights/

• Useful x 1

dbl147

dbl147

• 4 posts
  • LocationWigan
Yes that would be a good idea. It's a 2015 1.2 Ambiance petrol. The tyre pressure sensor came on with the red zig zag box. Sorted the puncture out and the zig zag went to orange, reset them with the stick and button but couple days later they came back on.

dgc

dgc

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 1212 posts
  • LocationLea Valley
  • Vehicle Driven:Duster '13 1.5dci 4x2 Stepway '14 1.5dci both Laurettes
Garage View Garage

Sorry, daft question, have you rechecked the tyre pressures? what with the way the weather being all over the place.

dbl147

dbl147

• 4 posts
  • LocationWigan
Yes, a couple of times

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users