Duster Colour Poll! What's the most popular choice? - Page 2 - Dacia Duster Forum - Dacia Forum

News Feed

View All Updates

Photo

Duster Colour Poll! What's the most popular choice?

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

Poll: The Most Popular Dacia Duster Colour (227 member(s) have cast votes)

What colour have you ordered your Dacia Duster in?

1. Voted Alpine White (86 votes [37.89%])

Percentage of vote: 37.89%

2. Caspian Blue (22 votes [9.69%])

Percentage of vote: 9.69%

3. Granite Grey (58 votes [25.55%])

Percentage of vote: 25.55%

4. Mariana Blue (39 votes [17.18%])

Percentage of vote: 17.18%

5. Argentum Silver (22 votes [9.69%])

Percentage of vote: 9.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Tallywag

Tallywag

Advanced Member

• 188 posts
  • LocationChichester
I took a gamble and pre-ordered online way back in September after seeing a Duster (German Spec) in the Renault showroom and thinking that is a lot of car for the money, then nothing until I then went for a test drive in the new UK demonstrator a couple of weeks back and decided I had made a wise choice, however I'm currently driving a temporary run about (Ford Fusion) so it cannot come soon enough for me!

JimAnt

JimAnt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationChester
I went for the silver, which isn't shown as a choice, but looks like I'll end up with Granite Grey, as someone who pre-ordered has changed their mind and this one is due in the next March shipment. Actually looking at the colours, I am preferring the Granite to Silver after all, well convincing myself anyway!!

I am not a 'car person' at all, but this Duster has really got me buzzing for some reason.
  • Like x 3

Cumbrian

Cumbrian

• Members
  • 3 posts
Taken delivery of a silver laureate on 2nd March great car
  • Like x 3

Micknand

Micknand

Advanced Member

• 560 posts
  • LocationWest Yorkshire
  • Vehicle Driven:4x4 Duster laurette
Garage View Garage
Welcome to the forum Cumbrian. So you are one of the rare examples of proof that Dusters do exist outside of captivity ;-)

Mick
  • Like x 1
Caspian Blue Laurette 4x4, with Styling & Protection Packs. Picked up 24 April 2013

Peter T

Peter T

Advanced Member

• 68 posts
  • LocationJersey Channel Islands

Mariana blue for me. Really not sure about white, It has come back and is popular again, lots of new Range Rover Sports in white. Just used to it being the old Budget option!

Laureate Mariana Blue with leather seats :)

Alex_225

Alex_225

Advanced Member

• 193 posts
  • LocationSurrey

White's the option for us as well. 

I looked at the other colours but none of them really stood out and the white contrasts the black trim as well. Plus saves £500 on the order which is just a bonus. :)

Bex

Bex

Advanced Member

• 319 posts
I really hope its the Mariana Blue but I suspect it will be the white.
<p>Duster, Mariana Blue, Ambience 4x4 with Esc, Protection pack. Ordered 9th March.
Expected June

ColdDacia

ColdDacia

Advanced Member

• 167 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Vehicle Driven:Dacia Duster 4wd 1.5dci
White is what i choose. White as death itself.
Mostly cos wife said blue or white and white had 2 weeks delivery time since the dealer had one in.

Zukabak

Zukabak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationLiverpool

I've ordered Mariana blue, as it's basically black. Black with a very dark blue flake in the paint.. :)

JimAnt

JimAnt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationChester

I see that Cinnamon is now an option in the UK - wouldn't be my choice though

Duster

Duster

Advanced Member

• 212 posts
Garage View Garage

I see that Cinnamon is now an option in the UK - wouldn't be my choice though

The Cinnamon colour made a guest appearance about a month ago, apparently it was a website glitch. I wouldn’t be surprised if it disappears again and they upset more customers

Duster

Duster

Advanced Member

• 212 posts
Garage View Garage

Update on the Cinnamon colour, they have dropped a clanger again, it is not available in the UK :rolleyes:

skrich

skrich

Advanced Member

• 1513 posts
  • LocationSuffolk
  • Vehicle Driven:Granite Grey Duster, 4x2 Ambiance, ASR/ESC and Protection Pack
  • My Fuel Logs
    Average MPG: 47.716
Garage View Garage

Shame we can't add the Silver to this poll - I'd be interested to see how many votes it gets; the silver one's on here look great.

"I wouldn't say I buy it. Let's just say I'm window shopping, and right now, there's a half-price sale on weird"

Zukabak

Zukabak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationLiverpool

The silver one (IMHO) just looks even cheaper than the white. At least the 'UN White' gives it a cool minimalist look.. the light silver just makes it look like an old Frontera.   :unsure:

skrich

skrich

Advanced Member

• 1513 posts
  • LocationSuffolk
  • My Fuel Logs
Garage View Garage

The silver one (IMHO) just looks even cheaper than the white. At least the 'UN White' gives it a cool minimalist look.. the light silver just makes it look like an old Frontera.   :unsure:

I saw a silver one on the road the other day - very nice. My last three cars have all been silver and I think the Dacia Argentum Silver is a smarter colour than any of those.

"I wouldn't say I buy it. Let's just say I'm window shopping, and right now, there's a half-price sale on weird"

skrich

skrich

Advanced Member

• 1513 posts
  • LocationSuffolk
  • My Fuel Logs
Garage View Garage

It would certainly be boring if we all thought the same and bought the same colour............ I'd have gone for the silver if my wife hadn't said "Don't get silver again!" so I went for Granite Grey and, as they had one in the showroom, I was very happy with how it looked. 

Zukabak

Zukabak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationLiverpool

Yea, the Granite Grey was my 2nd choice.. it looks great with dark wheels and tinted windows, very mean..

The Silver looks nice on the Stepway's I've seen (online obviously).. just defo not for me on the Duster! :)

duster springfield

duster springfield

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 183 posts
  • Locationnorth scotland

i went for silver with adventure pack silver and black look good to me

Jamiea42

Jamiea42

Advanced Member

• 61 posts
  • LocationDurham
I've gone simple. White. And that's only cos I'm too tight to pay for metallic paint.
  • Like x 3

samurai

samurai

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationJohnstown, Carmarthenshire

Haloo!

I`ve just ordered a Laureat 4 x 4 in Mariana Blue with ESC / ASR and extra paint coating. Speaking of accessory packs I`ll do it later after my own taste and needs.

• Like x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users