Duster Colour Poll! What's the most popular choice? - Page 3 - Dacia Duster Forum - Dacia Forum

News Feed

View All Updates

Photo

Duster Colour Poll! What's the most popular choice?

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

Poll: The Most Popular Dacia Duster Colour (227 member(s) have cast votes)

What colour have you ordered your Dacia Duster in?

1. Voted Alpine White (86 votes [37.89%])

Percentage of vote: 37.89%

2. Caspian Blue (22 votes [9.69%])

Percentage of vote: 9.69%

3. Granite Grey (58 votes [25.55%])

Percentage of vote: 25.55%

4. Mariana Blue (39 votes [17.18%])

Percentage of vote: 17.18%

5. Argentum Silver (22 votes [9.69%])

Percentage of vote: 9.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Duster

Duster

Advanced Member

• 212 posts
Garage View Garage

Haloo!

I`ve just ordered a Laureat 4 x 4 in Mariana Blue with ESC / ASR and extra paint coating. Speaking of accessory packs I`ll do it later after my own taste and needs.

Excellent,  did they give you any approx delivery dates?

samurai

samurai

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationJohnstown, Carmarthenshire

Excellent,  did they give you any approx delivery dates?

Yes , first week of May.

Duster

Duster

Advanced Member

• 212 posts
Garage View Garage

Yes , first week of May.

Thats great, it took me 3 months for mine  :rolleyes:

Bex

Bex

Advanced Member

• 319 posts

Hi Samurai,

Good choice.  I have gone for the same as you but in Ambience.  What delivery date have you got?

Haloo!

I`ve just ordered a Laureat 4 x 4 in Mariana Blue with ESC / ASR and extra paint coating. Speaking of accessory packs I`ll do it later after my own taste and needs.

<p>Duster, Mariana Blue, Ambience 4x4 with Esc, Protection pack. Ordered 9th March.
Expected June

samurai

samurai

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationJohnstown, Carmarthenshire

Hi Samurai,

Good choice.  I have gone for the same as you but in Ambience.  What delivery date have you got?

I`ve ordered today at 10:30 and delivery date will be first week of May.

• Like x 1

Dusterdly & Muttley

Dusterdly & Muttley

Advanced Member

• 5405 posts
Garage View Garage Contributor

I have Argentum Silver, but cant vote  :rolleyes:

George is.....contemplating life :wub: :wub: :wub:

Troute

Troute

amazing, just amazing!

• 2926 posts
  • LocationHighlands
  • Vehicle Driven:Kia Soul
  • My Fuel Logs
    Average MPG: 69.043
Garage View Garage

I changed my vote, initially I thought the Mariana blue from images but didn't like it as much in the flesh so to speak. Granite grey ftw :)

• Like x 1

Haggis! - Dacia Duster 4x2 Laureate with ESC/ASR in Mariana Blue. 

Spotless

DOGSTAR

DOGSTAR

Advanced Member

• 183 posts
  • LocationYORK
  • Vehicle Driven:AMBIENCE 4X4

Was interested in white at first but when I saw it in the flesh it looked dreadful..Have ordered Marianna Blue (Ambience 4x4)

Now seeing the rust problems on white models coming through(albiet on a very small percentage)

MARIANNA BLUE,, AMBIENCE,, DIESEL.. 4X4-- -DUE 2nd SEPT 13  :mellow: .

Bex

Bex

Advanced Member

• 319 posts

Was interested in white at first but when I saw it in the flesh it looked dreadful..Have ordered Marianna Blue (Ambience 4x4)

Now seeing the rust problems on white models coming through(albiet on a very small percentage)

Hi Dogstar,

Good choice I hope as I have ordered the same. We're you given an approx delivery date?
<p>Duster, Mariana Blue, Ambience 4x4 with Esc, Protection pack. Ordered 9th March.
Expected June

DOGSTAR

DOGSTAR

Advanced Member

• 183 posts
  • LocationYORK
  • Vehicle Driven:AMBIENCE 4X4

Hi Dogstar,

Good choice I hope as I have ordered the same. We're you given an approx delivery date?

Yep...2nd September .it says on the order confirmation. The MOT runs out on my Honda CRV in November so I hope to hell my del date doesn't get put back too much or I will have to fork out for that...wont be too chuffed.

• Like x 1

MARIANNA BLUE,, AMBIENCE,, DIESEL.. 4X4-- -DUE 2nd SEPT 13  :mellow: .

Bex

Bex

Advanced Member

• 319 posts

Yep...2nd September .it says on the order confirmation. The MOT runs out on my Honda CRV in November so I hope to hell my del date doesn't get put back too much or I will have to fork out for that...wont be too chuffed.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully delivery problems will be sorted by then! Welcome to the waiting room!
Expected June

jeff

jeff

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationLeeds
  • Vehicle Driven:Duster

got mine in white last Friday

• Like x 3

DatzaDusta

DatzaDusta

Advanced Member

• 236 posts
  • LocationDarlington, UK
  • Vehicle Driven:Duster Laureate 4x4 in Caspian Blue
Garage View Garage
I have ordered my Laureate 4x4 in Caspian Blue, so looking at the poll results I am hoping because I have gone for the underdog I stand a better chance of not having to wait for so long. Thought the silver was nice but it needed the adventurer pack to add something extra and didnt have the budget for that!

Dacia Duster Laureate 4x4 1.5dci in Caspian blue.

Micknand

Micknand

Advanced Member

• 560 posts
  • LocationWest Yorkshire
  • Vehicle Driven:4x4 Duster laurette
Garage View Garage

Good choice Datza - and I am completely unbiased ;-)

|Mick

Caspian Blue Laurette 4x4, with Styling & Protection Packs. Picked up 24 April 2013

billyblue

billyblue

Advanced Member

• 282 posts
  • LocationCentral Scotland
  • Vehicle Driven:Mrs Billyblue drives a 19 plate Duster Tce130 Prestige 4x2 in White. Mr Billyblue drives a 16 plate Stepway tce 90 in Azurite blue

Caspian Blue is a nice colour ( Thats because thats what I have ) :D  :D  :D :D  

billyblue.

I have ordered my Laureate 4x4 in Caspian Blue, so looking at the poll results I am hoping because I have gone for the underdog I stand a better chance of not having to wait for so long. Thought the silver was nice but it needed the adventurer pack to add something extra and didnt have the budget for that!

• Like x 2

kaween

kaween

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Black. :)

I really wanted some kind of blue, but here only d42 (marine blue, non-metalic) is available. Wasn't to keen on gray, had a white car once and swore "never again", so the only colour left wasn't a colour, it's a style. ;)  

Seriously Modded Duster 4x4 dci 110PK Prestige. Complete sound deadening of doors, booth, floor, hood, engine compartment and firewall (partly) by use of various materials (Alubutyl, Sound deadening material, Engine Blanket). 1Din->2Din Conversion with Navigation Headunit with DVB-T, handsfree, external mic, reverse and front camera, Selfmade Stalk Control interface maintaining SWC function with non-standard radio, full Speaker upgrade 130->165mm Focal IS, extra tweeter in every door, added Subwoofer under seat, automatic Interval modification for rear wiper, added extra back illumination for back seat row, Upgraded illumination on front row, fully anti-corrosion treatment by Dinitrol, added extra wind-noise isolation on all doors, in/out door temperature sensors. Comfort Window buttons on all windows. Self made Hidden Vehicle trace system installed and activatable on-demand.

Soon to be added : Cruise Control. And then it's more or less ready.

chezza

chezza

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSpain

As it appears most have ordered white, perhaps we need a poll of models ordered by members. I reckon its mostly the access model like myself. Anyone ordered a full spec in white?

Hi Dorsetboy, currently waiting for full spec Laureate 4 x2 in White with leather interior! not sure thats available in the UK so don't want to make you jealous and only the same price as the colour option!

Have to wait until the third week of July though. 

Dusterdly & Muttley

Dusterdly & Muttley

Advanced Member

• 5405 posts
Garage View Garage Contributor

NICK......! 

Its not fair.... I would like to vote for George :wub:  !!!!!! 

or is he making sure Maud and I can't vote  :ph34r:

• Like x 2
George is.....contemplating life :wub: :wub: :wub:

duster springfield

duster springfield

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 183 posts
  • Locationnorth scotland

dont forget me d+m i,v also got a silvery silvery silvery silver duster

• Like x 2

Dusterdly & Muttley