UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wondering how long the prices for the Access will stay at £8995? Apparently that price was only guaranteed until end of 2012. I haven't heard anything but if demand is as high as they say................?

According to all the reviews the £8995 price was only there to "get people through the door" and in the end they'd end up opting for better specs etc but not everyone wants 4x4. Not everyone is that bothered if they have a petrol or diesel. And not everyone has a lot of money to spend!

According to one review I read Dacia believed that only 7% of orders would be for the Access 4x2.
I don't know what the figures are but everything I've read here would suggest it's a lot higher than that!

I've been doing A LOT of research into second hand estates or vans. All the time I keep coming back to the 4x2 Access.

My only fear is that they creep the price up on the Access to nudge people towards the Ambiance or Laureate.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I seem to be in the same boat as you, I think I shall just go to showroom and book and get it done and out of the way before I see a similar secondhand vehicle that I may go for.

Wondering how long the prices for the Access will stay at £8995? Apparently that price was only guaranteed until end of 2012. I haven't heard anything but if demand is as high as they say................?

According to all the reviews the £8995 price was only there to "get people through the door" and in the end they'd end up opting for better specs etc but not everyone wants 4x4. Not everyone is that bothered if they have a petrol or diesel. And not everyone has a lot of money to spend!

According to one review I read Dacia believed that only 7% of orders would be for the Access 4x2.
I don't know what the figures are but everything I've read here would suggest it's a lot higher than that!

I've been doing A LOT of research into second hand estates or vans. All the time I keep coming back to the 4x2 Access.

My only fear is that they creep the price up on the Access to nudge people towards the Ambiance or Laureate.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts