UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just very curious regarding the car I have ordered. People have been going on about MPG on 0.9. just wondering if people are out there with a 1.5dci, and wondering what MPG are you getting out of yours. Also please provide type of miles. as I have a 1.1 kia picanto and travel from Manchester to Liverpool 5 days a week for work and get around 42 - 47 MPG out it and hoping to save some money on fuel. around extra 30 a month. I currently put between 240-260 a month for fuel with the current car. and would love for that to get down to £200, which would be amazing.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
756 Posts
Mine is the Sandero not the Stepway but i am averaging mid 60's MPG and that's over a mixture of country roads and a lot of motorway i i do a lot of 50-55 mph driving i can easily get up to 70 mpg over the tank and a range of nearly 800 miles!! I if cane it on the motorway then 60 mpg is expected.

i cover 1-2,000 miles per week so the figures are quite accurate

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine is the Sandero not the Stepway but i am averaging mid 60's MPG and that's over a mixture of country roads and a lot of motorway i i do a lot of 50-55 mph driving i can easily get up to 70 mpg over the tank and a range of nearly 800 miles!! I if cane it on the motorway then 60 mpg is expected.

i cover 1-2,000 miles per week so the figures are quite accurate
cheers so should save some money!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Just very curious regarding the car I have ordered. People have been going on about MPG on 0.9. just wondering if people are out there with a 1.5dci, and wondering what MPG are you getting out of yours. Also please provide type of miles. as I have a 1.1 kia picanto and travel from Manchester to Liverpool 5 days a week for work and get around 42 - 47 MPG out it and hoping to save some money on fuel. around extra 30 a month. I currently put between 240-260 a month for fuel with the current car. and would love for that to get down to £200, which would be amazing.

Thanks in advance
Poor poor you_I was the same only going the other way (Liverpool and Manchester) and changed my job as I could not stand the M62-60 anymore' some days I was lugky to get in 5th gear!

·
Registered
84 Posts
So far I have an average of 57 mpg on the dci and that is mainly ring road driving around Notts/Derby. I am hoping it will go up this weekend when I drive home.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I've got a 1.5 DCi and my average is around 55ish. Motorway driving is an absolute pleasure, drive correctly and you'll often see 99.9mpg.

I'd advise leaving the eco button on if you're looking for economy.

·
Registered
756 Posts
I think you guys have slightly wider tyres and more wind drag sitting up in the sky, the engine is indeed a gem and treated like a beautiful woman will be nice back

·
Registered
346 Posts
I get 48 mpg in petrol version around town so you'll get more than that for sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts