UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though I am a Sandero owner, I thought this was relevant to all Dacia owners, which is why I posted here in General Chat.

Just had the first service done today, at Drakes Garage in Shiptonthorpe near York, and I could not be more pleased. Excellent customer service. Very friendly greeting, offer of a seat and coffee while I waited for the technician to come speak to me, about exactly what he was going to do with my car, then he took it for a test drive down the road with me in the passenger seat, to highlight any issues there may have been. Has anyone had this happen? There were no issues, but I felt very reassured that they take their customer care so seriously. Yes I know they are looking for extra work if they can find it, but I still approve of their obvious genuine concern for customers.

Car ready for me on time, fully serviced, and sparkly clean. And all this for a very reasonable £113.30.

I fully recommend anyone in the area to visit this dealer. It is not a big dealer, and it is an independent dealer, not part of a greedy national network (like bloody Evans Halshaw).

Drakes Garage

York Road

Shiptonthorpe

North Yorkshire

YO43 3PH

01430 871000

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Nice to see you've found a decent dealer Timeliner.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Thank you Troute.

Like I have already said, I could not be more pleased with the level of customer care I received today. Highly recommend the dealer.

And the price I think is VERY reasonable.

What have those that have not taken out a pre-pay service plan paid for their first service?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts