UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ALL

I'm new to the forum

Took delivery of my new Duster mid November have noticed recently my left foot getting wet when the heaters are on and condensation. Been confirmed at the dealers today that the heater box is faulty and leaking water into the cabin. Parts not available till next week. Hope this is not the state of things to come.....

·
Registered
521 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Bummer - what a terrible way to have to start.

I have heard of the fan going, but not the heater core. Sounds like that one got past the quality inspectors during the pressure test. Hopefully, you will get sorted out shortly to toast those pinkies again.

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Problems occur, how they are dealt with is what you should measure the dealer by.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well parts ordered last week and told that I would have the vehicle back early this week. Parts not arrived no date given for new parts so unknown how long I will be without the Duster....... Superb

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have been given a Toyota Aigo from Enterprise.

Then hilarious part of this is I look like Hightown from Police Academy as I'm 6ft 6. Dacia would not do like for like vehicle

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Finally had a reply yesterday from customer disservices after several calls and messages which were not responded too.

Update being we are waiting to hear from France with regards the part availability so won't know until next week if and when we will have the replacement part.

What an amazing experience Dacia ownership has been so far. A parts network for new vehicles non existent an unable to source parts a fortnight down the line.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts