UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Dacia Duster Priestige
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

We have a 2017 Dacia Duster Priestege and require a Workshop Manual book (not a Download CD) any Idea on where we can get .i.e ebay etc.

Thanks

Matt

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
But, it is only an online reference guide containing key technical information, detailed workshop repair data and general guides to completing the most common service and repair tasks.

·
Premium Member
Azurite Blue Sandero Stepway dCi 63 plate (2013) with permanent dashboard illumination.
4,177 Posts
Thanks DGC but we are after the printed manual NOT the Online one but thanks anyway.

do you know where we can buy a printed one?

Matt
When you find a printed one, please let everybody know where from !! :eek::eek:

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
Always been a bit of a problem, the old fashion Haynes or similar hard back manual doe's not seem to exist, even the Dacia / Renault Dialogys manual is a electronic installed from DVD's, from which once you have found the appropiate page / section one can print off the information. The other way is a number of the sections are downloadable as PDFs. We do have fun trying to find the electrical circuit diagrams. I do have a number but not complete.

·
Registered
2017 Dacia Duster Priestige
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi

Thanks for reply we Do not want a PDF Online version.

We want a Hand Printed one I have tried to look everywhere but can't seem to find one anywhere even on Ebay, Haynes and Chiltern Websites.

any more Ideas would help please?

Matt

·
Registered
Dacia Duster 2018 1.5 diesel 115 addblue and a 2013 Sandero 1.5 dci Ambience
78 Posts
Hi

Thanks for reply we Do not want a PDF Online version.

We want a Hand Printed one I have tried to look everywhere but can't seem to find one anywhere even on Ebay, Haynes and Chiltern Websites.

any more Ideas would help please?

Matt
Im totally with you on this Matt there should be a proper workshop manual somewhere out there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts