UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any information in the technical spec that specifies the maximum amps that can be drawn from the USB ports. Typically USB ports operate at a nominal 5v but max amps can be anywhere between 500mA and 5amps depending on the vehicle make and model.

It would be helpful to me if I knew the max amp rating of the USB ports and in addition do these ports remain "live" when the ignition is OFF...?

Thanks

Danielle

·
Registered
43 Posts
One of the ports is able to charge. One is data only.

That is, if your car has 2. Mine doesn't, do t know why. Mind you, just chatted to a very happy bloke whose UK car was delivered with heated seats, and they're not UK spec and never have been.

Dacia specs seen a little random?

Anyway the English language manuals (car and media system) are available for download from this forum.

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One of the ports is able to charge. One is data only.

That is, if your car has 2. Mine doesn't, do t know why. Mind you, just chatted to a very happy bloke whose UK car was delivered with heated seats, and they're not UK spec and never have been.

Dacia specs seen a little random?

Anyway the English language manuals (car and media system) are available for download from this forum.
Spyder, apologies for the delay in responding....... where does the time go...??

I tried downloading from the link in your next Post but keep ending up in the Duster Forum... not sure why.

Owner Manuals for the 2021 Stepway would be very helpful at this stage.

Danielle

·
Registered
Oct 2013 Sandero Ambiance 1.2
1,825 Posts
That's where you should be. The top post by zbob provides a link to the manuals he has shared on Onedrive.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's where you should be. The top post by zbob provides a link to the manuals he has shared on Onedrive.
Thanks for that..... it is Sunday, my excuse is that I am still half asleep.... then again perhaps another large mug of Java's finest will do the job...:)

Danielle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts