UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
My daughter has a new 2022 Duster and this morning found that she could not turn off the radio or the computer and all the controls on the right-hand stick would not work nor did the reversing camera.
After locking the car and returning to it 1/2 hour later it was all working again.
The dealer did not have a clue.

Has anyone else experienced this or anything like it or have any idea how to reset the system?

Pete

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi
My daughter has a new 2022 Duster and this morning found that she could not turn off the radio or the computer and all the controls on the right-hand stick would not work nor did the reversing camera.
After locking the car and returning to it 1/2 hour later it was all working again.
The dealer did not have a clue.

Has anyone else experienced this or anything like it or have any idea how to reset the system?

Pete
No expert, but this sounds like a comms failure at initialisation - By restarting the vehicle the system re-initialised and communicated successfully with all the controllers, think of it as a network reboot.

I'd note the details of what failed - IF the problem recurs or something else turns up, this may help pinpoint the source of the glitch.
I've only had it happen once but forget which function had a brainfart, switched off then back on, no problems since.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
She turned it off and on several times and each time it was different. It was only after she left it for a while that it seemed to reboot in working order!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi

I had this same issue a week after collecting my brand nee 22 plate duster. I was connected to apple play at the time and tried to lower the volume on the stalk but it just wouldn’t do anything. I pulled into the supermarket car park and I couldn’t turn anything off and the radio wouldn’t go off either. It was as if the whole screen was just stuck. I managed to get the engine off and back on and finally after 5 or so minutes it sorted itself out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts