UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
Just to rub it in a touch I have a 4 day weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO very ready for some time off as it's been hectic at work so maybe I should kick back and relax.....

Who am I kidding?

Todays list includes driving to Northamptonshire to see the parents followed by another short drive to pick up my daughter and take her out for dinner, drop her home and drive back here. Oh that's after going to the post office to send the international Crimbo cards!

Tomorrow is up early to the dealers to get a bit replaced on Juan Sandero then onto Bakewell framers market with a visit to Matlock Bath. Then when we get back the family want me to make my imfamous wedges and burgers for dinner.

Now Sunday is a mystery as I havn't been informed of that schedule yet :lol: BUT Monday will be my own....probably be quieter at work!

·
Registered
382 Posts
I work pretty much every Saturday as I work in retail but now since I changed jobs a year or so again I do get every Sunday off ( I used to work all weekend most weeks). I get most Mondays off.... A perfect situation..... family time and me/cycling time... The odd full Weekends I do get off are complete bedlam in our house and I go to work for the rest.

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
Just to rub it in a touch I have a 4 day weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO very ready for some time off as it's been hectic at work so maybe I should kick back and relax.....

Who am I kidding?

Todays list includes driving to Northamptonshire to see the parents followed by another short drive to pick up my daughter and take her out for dinner, drop her home and drive back here. Oh that's after going to the post office to send the international Crimbo cards!

Tomorrow is up early to the dealers to get a bit replaced on Juan Sandero then onto Bakewell framers market with a visit to Matlock Bath. Then when we get back the family want me to make my imfamous wedges and burgers for dinner.

Now Sunday is a mystery as I havn't been informed of that schedule yet :lol: BUT Monday will be my own....probably be quieter at work!
i can help with daughter and take her out for dinner thing

if i have ur blessing ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
i can help with daughter and take her out for dinner thing

...and if you can settle the bill in advance. Oh and the plane ticket...return. ;-)

if i have ur blessing ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
P.S. I got 5 days off :p

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
Superb...where do I get one of those T-shirts??

5 Days off....now that's just showing off!

Now when I picked my daughter up she had just got back home from college where they make them dress as if they are office staff...bloody hell she doesn't half look grown up now and im stood wondering how that happened as boys/men were checking her out on the restaurant. She also told me to stop growling at any male that gave her attention :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey I'm a Dad it's my job!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts