UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in the last week 4 people i know have bought stepways - 1 to a lady who works with my better half, and her dad also bought one the very next day. i turned up to work this morning and a colleague has bought a blue one, and at at my last port of call today the bus driver waiting to take the children home came across for a chat - he bought a white stepway ambience last week. all of the cars were bought from gravells in kidwely, carmarthenshire! all of whom have been encouraged to come and join us on the forum B)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I bought my Stepway from Delfryn Owens Motors in Aberystwyth. They were supplied by Gravells. We have a few Stepways up here. To own a Stepway is reverse snobbery around here in Ceredigion because most of us are tightwads and getting a new car for a bargain price means you've got loads in the Bank but don't like to be over flashy, just smug because you know how badge losers are losing out on a good deal driving their overpriced cars.

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
28 Posts
My Mrs has just ordered the Logan on the back of how good my Stepway is to drive, i think Dacia are running for world domination.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
make sure they don't buy the spare wheel !!!!
Why?

I'm wondering as I currently have a car with a repair kit instead of a wheel and in the past 2 months I've had 2 punctures, had I used the kit I'd be out of pocket to the tune of 2 new tyres. Both were repaired but the 2nd was bad timing so a spare wheel would have been more than useful at that point!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Why?

I'm wondering as I currently have a car with a repair kit instead of a wheel and in the past 2 months I've had 2 punctures, had I used the kit I'd be out of pocket to the tune of 2 new tyres. Both were repaired but the 2nd was bad timing so a spare wheel would have been more than useful at that point!
These repair kits are the work of the devel' they do nothing to improve motoring' their just cost cutting gone mad.

·
Registered
135 Posts
because Dacia are supplying the incorrect sized wheel as the spare.

you are far better off buying the correct 16 inch spare wheel yourself, the tyre from blackcircles dot com or similar, and the jack, than paying Dacia to give you a wheel which is the wrong size, see the many other threads on this issue

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just to double check without sounding really stupid, If you buy it without the spare, the hole for the tyre is still there isn't it???

( :wacko: )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts