UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could one of our 4x4 Duster owners please if they can, upload a couple of Photos of their supplied Jack (especially the head) so that us DIY 4x2 Guys can have a comparison look at the mount fitting

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Would be handy yes, I've been assuming it's the same as a Renault Clio/Megane jack but maybe it's not.

·
Registered
309 Posts
It's wet and miserable out there now and the light is failing. Will take a look at the jack tomorrow - only found it tucked away in the offside rear panel yesterday.

duster parking.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The cheapest quote that I am getting for the Jack only from one of our local Dacia Dealers is £73, but surly there must be an alternative out there somewhere, after all it hopefully will never be used. So it's a lot of cash to keep in the boot. Thanks to you Jay Duster if you could do the Photo thing for us.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks very much Jay Duster for posting the photos of the jack it was very helpful. Also to you, Karl, when you say the jack price has dropped to £25.50 would that be throughout the Dacia network or strictly from yourselves?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks a lot for the info Karl, will be in touch. Maybe splash out seeing it is my Birthday Today - BIG 72 believe it or not.

Thanks Joe

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Karl for the info. Maybe twist my good Ladies arm today seeing it is my Birthday, BIG 72 believe it or not !!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Happy Birthday Jacobite. Have a great day.

Glad the photos were of use.

·
Registered
154 Posts
The Jacks have dropped in price!

£25.50 + postage!

They use to be £91.04 so bit of a saving there there the location clip is £6ish
Karl - how do prices drop by such a huge percentage?

Surely this is a computer error on parts - I ordered on the (mad) price above expecting a hydraulic jack.

Is there a similar price drop on the mudflaps?

Really annoyed by this now - people have been picking up parts on eBay or locally for a fraction.

Refund due surely to people who ordered at the 200% higher price!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts