UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Id like to apologise in advance, on behalf of Wales, for ruining your team's (English forum members) chance of a grand slam today..........You may still win the title on points difference but you're not gonna do it by winning via a grand slam today...........
"Cymru am byth..... Amen!" ;-)

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
I'm a little concerned how we'll get on considering last weeks diabolical match against the Italians. It's going to be one hell of a match!!

·
Registered
431 Posts
And the out of puff Irish would promised so much could end upnwith the wooden spoon if they don't do the buzz against the stoic Italians.

Reminds me of the 80's when we ran out of steam in the last quarter virtually every game ...

Italian's will be no push over ...

Just would love to see Scotland finish France though it would be icing on the cake but who knows what is going to happen in any of the Matches ...

·
Registered
324 Posts
I take it the 4 nations is on again!

·
Registered
324 Posts
I take it the 4 nations is on again!

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Busy day working on the MR2 today. Finished that, quick shower, do the dishes, and now settled down with a beer to watch the game! It's gonna be good!

·
Registered
324 Posts
So we talking rugby or football?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Scotland lost to France in the end, but at least our try in the final minutes saved Ireland's blushes, consigning France to the wooden spoon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts