UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi all and happy Friday to you.

I hope the Brill goes well tomorrow - sadly I can't make it (and haven't got my car yet :( )

Could I ask a request of those going?

Would it be possible to get a comparison shot of the boot space difference in the 4x2 compared to the 4x4?

The reason -when we went to buy ours (4x4) we were really concerned about the boot space. As a requirement for us is to hold 4 big cases in the boot. We even took our cases in and were really pleased when the fitted easily.

What I have subsequently found out (and was not informed by the salesman (even though I asked) was that the boot is smaller in the 4x4.

I am hoping that the reduction wont be a problem -but hence the picture request :)

Any way have a "BRILL"iant time and I will be on the next one with you.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
the difference is a few litters, in 4x4 the spare is inside underneath the carpet floor, in 4x2 u dont get a spare but if u do it goes outside underneath the car

but the volume its about the same the shape its still square

download a brochure to get the numbers also

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
oh what a shame....we were lookingh forward to seeing you there Lotus.....never mind!

We'll do our best on the photos....though hopefully antavi's wonderful pics will have answered it for you

ttfn

DM

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the pics antavi - I appreciate it.

So it looks to my eye that the 4x4 boot is about 8cm shallower -(?) Hope fully our cases will fit.

Also from the pic of the 4x4 the carpet is just above the sill height? I have already bought the 4x4 boot liner so this will sit a little higher and with the lip it will be slightly raised?

DM- I'll be on the first one as soon as my Duster arrives- you can count on that.

pps get some good pics of all the cars attending please. :)

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
Thanks for the pics antavi - I appreciate it.

So it looks to my eye that the 4x4 boot is about 8cm shallower -(?) Hope fully our cases will fit.

Also from the pic of the 4x4 the carpet is just above the sill height? I have already bought the 4x4 boot liner so this will sit a little higher and with the lip it will be slightly raised?

DM- I'll be on the first one as soon as my Duster arrives- you can count on that.

pps get some good pics of all the cars attending please. :)
u are corect

check out http://www.daciaforum.co.uk/topic/23-dacia-duster-videos/

lots of videos

http://www.daciaforum.co.uk/topic/24-links-to-dacia-duster-reviews/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts