UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stumbled across this photo from the early 80s when browsing the internet............
Its amazing to see how far Dacia have come with the styling etc on the current duster, however the success/appeal of the back to basic Access model Duster, shows that there is still a need for a basic vehicle without all the bells and whistles......
I remember a local man had one of these in the late 1980s with everyone taking the p!ss out of him....... Hope he is still around to see the Duster Access re-hitting the UK streets in 2013......! :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
LOL :) looks like an old Range Rover that's shrunk in the wash.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Fortunately Dacia has come a long way since those cars, there was an old report of a motoring journalist had to get the bus home after it broke down 30 miles into the test! :wacko:

·
Registered
571 Posts
They kinda looked like a cross between a shrunken land rover/ range rover, a mini moke, Suzuki vitara (very early model) and some kind of home brew kit car thrown together by Jeremy Clarkson in the BBC Top Gear Garage with Hammond assisting him.. ;)

·
Registered
571 Posts
Stumbled across this photo from the early 80s when browsing the internet............
Its amazing to see how far Dacia have come with the styling etc on the current duster, however the success/appeal of the back to basic Access model Duster, shows that there is still a need for a basic vehicle without all the bells and whistles......
I remember a local man had one of these in the late 1980s with everyone taking the p!ss out of him....... Hope he is still around to see the Duster Access re-hitting the UK streets in 2013......! :)
How did you manage to paste a picture in your post?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Found it in More reply options button right side... it expands window and attatch file icon bottom left of screen becomes visible :)

Did it on my phone, when i go to reply ive got an upload picture icon. On a computer there is probably an option for quick reply or advanced reply, should be an option in the advanced..... I may be wrong though.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Stumbled across this photo from the early 80s when browsing the internet............Its amazing to see how far Dacia have come with the styling etc on the current duster, however the success/appeal of the back to basic Access model Duster, shows that there is still a need for a basic vehicle without all the bells and whistles......I remember a local man had one of these in the late 1980s with everyone taking the p!ss out of him....... Hope he is still around to see the Duster Access re-hitting the UK streets in 2013......! :)
thats what my dealer said I was buying!!!? have I been ripped?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts