UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else experienced the ABS & Traction control light coming on on a Duster in damp weather? Its happened twice now-about a month ago and this morning. Both early morning and both in foggy, damp conditions. I suspect its damp getting into some wiring somewhere that a bit of WD would sort. But where to spray?.....

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
167 Posts
Sounds like something is up.. atleast on the 2013 and earlier models that light rarly comes on even when the tires is spinnin.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Do a search for "3 Amigos" and you will get lots of info on the Land Rover Discovery which throws up ABS, Traction Control and 1 other warning light. Obviously a different car but if the ABS system works the same then it might give some pointers as to how this could be solved on a Duster.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for that guys, its not done it since despite some very wet weather. I'll keep an eye on it.

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
349 Posts
You werent per chance doing a 4 wheel drift at the time were you? :)

That would get em flashing

agree though, dont interfere yourself, get warranty on it

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes - Car in the garage the 3rd time with this issue.

Always wet days, and won't start.

ABS pump was replaced 2 weeks ago, and happened again 2 days ago.

Have you had any more issues regarding this?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks, the dealer and CS seem baffled by it. So I thought I'd have a search to see if I could find anyone else with the same issue.
They've had the car since first thing Monday morning, and are still none the wiser.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did anyone find out the issue with the anti skid control light coming on when driving in damp conditions ?

My light is staying on all the time

Had the local guy do a diagnostics on it and its saying uch and nothing else !

Can anyone elaborate on what that might be The cars a 2015 Duster 2 wheel drive 14oo cc Diesel with 30000 miles

Cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts