UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I'm after a bit of help.

I've been for a test drive and was about to order a 4x4 Access only to find there's no drivers seat height adjuster - the Sales Exec informed me the Access seat (with no height adjuster) will be at the top height of the Laureate I test drove - as I'm 6'4" that's a problem.

Help!

Can anyone confirm the drivers seat height of the Access, and where is that in relation to the Laureate, I'm hoping it's midpoint?

(I really want a petrol).

Thanks in advance.

Mark.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I'm after a bit of help.

I've been for a test drive and was about to order a 4x4 Access only to find there's no drivers seat height adjuster - the Sales Exec informed me the Access seat (with no height adjuster) will be at the top height of the Laureate I test drove - as I'm 6'4" that's a problem.

Help!

Can anyone confirm the drivers seat height of the Access, and where is that in relation to the Laureate, I'm hoping it's midpoint?

Thanks in advance. I just got my access yesterday. I'm 6 ft and I have plenty of head room. The steering column adjusts so the driving position is fine for me.

Mark.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I'm after a bit of help.

Help!

Thanks in advance.

Mark.
Hi , I was worried about the same problem but the dealer allowed me to sit in somebody else's car and check. Also took a picture , hope it helps . I am 6ft , wife 5ft 4 ins both of us can fit the seat .

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am 6' 3" tall and have had my Duster 4X2 Access for a few weeks now. Seat height is not an issue, I could wear a hat if I wanted to! Not sure how it relates to the adjustable seats on the Laureate.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought the access model. I am 5'11" and on the access my eye line is level with the sun visor totaly inpractical to drive. Having to pay for an adjustable seat as non adjustable too high (had a few sit in mine and all agree)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well that throws another light on it...

I guess I really need to go and plonk myself in an Access.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I bought the access model. I am 5'11" and on the access my eye line is level with the sun visor totaly inpractical to drive. Having to pay for an adjustable seat as non adjustable too high (had a few sit in mine and all agree)
Be very careful over your insurance , dealer warner me off this option .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts