UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just for the others like myself curious about the Access and the £5,995 price (or £69 per month payments) which are great for a new car but are scared of some of the sacrifices... I wanted to hear real world experiences from Sandero Access owners as they know best how the car is on a daily basis. And I assume many of them came from older cars which did have some of the things not included at Access level.

- What is it like opening/locking your car? Do you need to put the key in every time, and when locking, do you need to go around each of the doors manually to lock/open them? (from the inside via the little pop up thing on the door)

- Have you had any problems/complaints (or even claims) for not having rear seat headrests? Or have you retrofitted some? How do your passengers generally feel about this.

- For those who have fitted a radio, how easy was it finding speakers and fitting the whole thing? Does the Sandero's pre-wiring include an aerial or must this be rooted into the car manually?

- What do your black bumpers look like? Have they stayed a neat black or have they become more 'grey' with stains, if so, can this be prevented by using certain kind of cleaning products? Or have any of you replaced your bumpers with Ambience/Laureatte level parts?

- What is the 1.2 like? Fast enough, smooth on the gear change?

- Have the screws around the weather exposed bonnet hinge rusted? (Seen this on a dealer model siting outside)

- Did you buy outright or choose the £69 per month payment finance option?

I look forward to hearing your replies as someone very interested in the base Access Sandero. I hope this helps others who have the same interest.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have ambiance but I can confirm that I have rust issues on the weather exposed bonnet hinges.

Although check with them that they grease it up as they failed to do this on mine and now having to replace the hinges and they tried repainting them a few times. Car is just over 10 months old with about 5000 miles.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts