UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I was wondering if anyone with an Access sandero would do me a wee favour. next time you are in the car could you confirm if the drivers sun visor has a mirror or not. Thanks

Lou is finding the mirror a distraction on our stepway when she is driving and im thinking of ways to sort it out that are a bit nicer than just covering the mirror in vinyl. if i need to replace the complete visor i will.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Hello, I was wondering if anyone with an Access sandero would do me a wee favour. next time you are in the car could you confirm if the drivers sun visor has a mirror or not. Thanks

Lou is finding the mirror a distraction on our stepway when she is driving and im thinking of ways to sort it out that are a bit nicer than just covering the mirror in vinyl. if i need to replace the complete visor i will.

thanks in advance
Have you considered banning her makeup bag from the car....? ;)

(Legs it in anticipation of a sound thrashing!)

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's the opposite. She doesn't want a mirror. Anyway, she looks good without lots of makeup. :) :) no stowage space required for a makeup bag

·
Registered
178 Posts
My Sandero Ambiance has not got a mirror on the drivers side, just the passenger. As far as I remember, the Access has neither.

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. At least I know its a possibility. I'll bug the parts department to try an source one without a mirror for me.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Oooh Nines...
We'll have to measure up the one in George and yours...
I'm missing the driver's visor mirror (my last 3 cars have had one). I know you are all going to laugh at me...but i was going to ask the dealer about it..
So if they fit and match Nines...we could just swap them !!!
Then my hair-drying timotei-ey moments on the way to work would be less...slap dash :D :D

·
Registered
268 Posts
....Or you could buy a stick-on mirror. ;) B)

·
Registered
52 Posts
The Stepway Ambience doesnt have a mirror on the drivers side either...just the passenger side.

:D

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oooh Nines...
We'll have to measure up the one in George and yours...
I'm missing the driver's visor mirror (my last 3 cars have had one). I know you are all going to laugh at me...but i was going to ask the dealer about it..
So if they fit and match Nines...we could just swap them !!!
Then my hair-drying timotei-ey moments on the way to work would be less...slap dash :D :D
All going well we can compare and contrast at the muster :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts