UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
I saw a 4x4 Duster in the parking lot today that seemed to have all the accessories the Renault Colombia dealer has to offer. It had an accessory fog light kit that consists of a black plastic molding attached to the car's "front bumper" with two fog lights that are recessed less than a quarter of an inch in side their plastic housing. The whole affair sticks out about six inches from the front "bumper" and the lights are just at the height that a car carelessly exiting a parking space in front of you could back right into them if he wasn't careful. I was considering them at the dealership but only saw a small image. Seeing them in person they look to be ridiculously vulnerable and of course the kit in US dollars runs about $800 so not a small loss. Additionally the Duster was equipped with black plastic wheel housing protectors and some very clumpy looking black plastic cladding on the four doors. In my experience the wheel housing protectors on my Frontier they offer nice spaces for mud to get packed into. I wonder if the European and British versions are offered with these adornments.

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
The wheel housings and door mouldings sound the same as the ones fitted as part of the protection pack here. The fog lights sound daft.

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Call me sad but I quite like that bumper ...... extra lights would always be nice B)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would love to have the extra lights too and would order them in an instant if they were better protected. Who knows I may even risk it and order them when my car arrives from the factory.

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
A video showing the lights ....

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
It's showing on the iOS app, must be your comp? I can't post the link in hyperlinked at the moment as I'm on my phone and only have an Edge signal, when I'm home tomorrow I'll get in my lap top and hunt it down for you

Quackers, a 4WD Laureate

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRLpPZLRWSQ

1 - 14 of 14 Posts