UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've now picked up my 4x4 Ambiance that sits well on the drive next to the Laureate. There are however a few little bits and pieces I would like to do to tart it up a bit and make it feel special (might just have a bit of Laureate envy now the wife has got the 'silver show off.' I'd appreciate any help that might be offered up.

1. Steering wheel cover that looks good and fits well.

2. I kind of like the chrome steering wheel centre, do you think its a possible to obtain one and fit it?

3. Single roof bar with spot lights.

4. Interior roof map storage (I quite like this, very handy for crisps and things that are normally found in side pockets after several years)

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
hi vespas

i'd start by asking Karl for the nick-nacks.....

http://www.daciaforum.co.uk/topic/1275-smc-dacia-parts/

He is a dealer down south and gives discounts to forum members...

The only thing i suggest as needed on the ambo-4x4 is mudflaps !!!! Stops all the splatters on the "big hips" of the duster!

Again Karl is your man.....does a good deal for Dacia original parts...and is cheaper than some of teh european suppliers

especially with postage.!!!!

hope this helps

DM

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Secretly follow the wife to the supermarket with the spare key and 'rob' the bits you want off hers :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes it has the same radio as the Laureate. The two are identical in that respect.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Does this come with the fitting tape? Cant see it mentioned on Ebay?
yes.. included and ready fitted.. took seconds to fit (was a cold day so left it near a radiator for a bit beforehand) Really does make a BIG difference to the front end.. looks more 'finished' if you see what I mean.. and much, much posher!

·
Registered
62 Posts
yes.. included and ready fitted.. took seconds to fit (was a cold day so left it near a radiator for a bit beforehand) Really does make a BIG difference to the front end.. looks more 'finished' if you see what I mean.. and much, much posher!
Cool gonna have to get me one :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts