UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get a towbar for the stepway and a set off mats but seam to be having trouble ordering these seperate. The matts are in the touring pack at £245 and the quote from Dacia for the Towbar is £350 all you get is the swan neck and the wiring kit.

Does anyone know who can supply these cheaper. I tried to order them with the car but they could not be ordered through the system.

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
There's a guy on here called Karl, he is mainly in the Buy and Sell section, he should be able to help you out.

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
319 Posts
I am looking to get a towbar for the stepway and a set off mats but seam to be having trouble ordering these seperate. The matts are in the touring pack at £245 and the quote from Dacia for the Towbar is £350 all you get is the swan neck and the wiring kit.

Does anyone know who can supply these cheaper. I tried to order them with the car but they could not be ordered through the system.
Try Renault Parts (They have an advert on the Forum)

they charged me £230 ish for mine for the Sandero but I suspect they are they same item.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Bars look fantastic... Mmmmm... Could be tempted!!

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
It doesn't have prices on that website.

Can anyone else find the prices or am i being thick?

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
I quite like these side ones
gpo-347-ix.jpg
and the front and back.

Did any say if the are legal in uk?

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
Hmmm, I'm thinking maybe i'lll need a step up...lol

Again, I won't know know until i get a blooming test drive :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have fired them off an e-mail this morning to see if i can get prices, and see if they ship to the UK or have a UK distributer

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ps missed this bit off

If you wish to have a look at our booth at Automechanika you can check the video we posted on you tube at the following link

I have rung Autostyling and they will be adding these bars to their range and they are going to e-mail me hopfully in the next few days with prices. Hope this helps

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, am looking into buying a Stepway but a towbar is a must. Has anyone had a towbars fitted on one of these vehicles? I was told they cannot be manufacture fitted but need to find out if towbars are definitely available and can definitely be fitted on a Stepway?

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Hi Jessica

welcome to Daciadom !!!

I'm sure I've read somewhere on here that someone has a towbar on their stepway..!

The guys will be along shortly and be able to offer advice and help.

The forum is really friendly and there always seems to be someone who knows the answer...

best wishes

DM x

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
Hi, am looking into buying a Stepway but a towbar is a must. Has anyone had a towbars fitted on one of these vehicles? I was told they cannot be manufacture fitted but need to find out if towbars are definitely available and can definitely be fitted on a Stepway?
welcome jess

yes they exists

go into buy sell talk to karl get from him a good deal cos ur a member on this forum ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts