UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had confirmation of a fix for the whine....my dealer phoned today and booked in 30 dec2020.
Apparently fix rolled out in France but not in uk so far, however Dacia uk - after I contacted them - got in contact with my dealer and got it rolling. So I suggest sufferers of the dreaded pump whine get onto your dealer ????

·
Registered
145 Posts
This is terrific news. Have already asked to be put on list!

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yeh..I messaged our dealer about this nearly a week ago...no response...

·
Premium Member
4,022 Posts
Yeh..I messaged our dealer about this nearly a week ago...no response...

What's all this modern messaging about ? Perhaps I'm old school ! My course of action would be to pick up the 'phone and ask. at least you get an instant reply !
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png

·
Registered
145 Posts
....he says, in a message! I messaged at the weekend when they were shut using their customer contact system. It's called Not Ever Going to Listen Ever to Customer Talking (NEGLECT).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well tomorrow’s the big day, and hopefully the end of the adblue whine. It’s going in at 10 am, I will let you know the result????

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
52766 this number is the repair fix number you need to give to the dealer...... but ???? ... it didn't work !!!!!!!!!! The service manager is reporting failure to Dacia/Renault and has promised me he will get back today... yeah right.
So it's no change...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Bob I’m sorry to hear that the fix didn’t work and seems your being fob off by the dealer it’s a shame we suffers couldn’t get it out there so the innocent public who are about to buy a Dacia Duster blue have the full truth Dacia should be ashamed

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just had confirmation of a fix for the whine....my dealer phoned today and booked in 30 dec2020.
Apparently fix rolled out in France but not in uk so far, however Dacia uk - after I contacted them - got in contact with my dealer and got it rolling. So I suggest sufferers of the dreaded pump whine get onto your dealer ????
Took another six months after the so called fix.. which failed. In fact made it worse…. For Dacia to respond and say take it back to dealer so they can diagnose problem and liaise with Dacia technical support????
so are they saying they don’t know about the fault now?
Are they saying the fix my motor went in for does not exist?
Are they saying we haven’t a clue so we just keep the customer running around in circles?
Or … are they saying don’t care and hoping I will go away?
Not a chance.. the problem was notice when I picked up the vehicle from nee. It’s just in the dealer now for irs 2nd year service and it’s still not resolved.
What a load of muppets.
It’s enough to drive you to electric…. But not Dacia or Renault that’s for sure.
I have list faith in the brands
2 stepways and 1 dusther heading for the used car market if not fixed this time.💩

1 - 14 of 14 Posts