UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
I have a 2018 Dacia Duster 1.5 automatic and as it is now out of warranty problems have started.
Main one was the indicator stalk which I have just replaced €185. Fitted it myself but have found that the headlight bulbs, also replaced are not properly aligned.
I need to know WHERE ARE the adjustment screws on a 2018 duster headlight.
Yes I searched Mr. Google and Mr Youtube and keep getting written instructions but no hint as to where these screws are.

A picture or video would really help.

Thanks all.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Just a thought but if changing the bulbs means that the lights are not now aligned, please be aware that it is entirely possible to incorrectly seat the bulbs in the holders and still fasten the retaining cage, meaning that the adjustment beam will be off.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a thought but if changing the bulbs means that the lights are not now aligned, please be aware that it is entirely possible to incorrectly seat the bulbs in the holders and still fasten the retaining cage, meaning that the adjustment beam will be off.
No retaining cage on 2018 Duster and bulbs are fitted properly

·
Registered
92 Posts
...I had the same thing as that photo, when I first owned my car and for a mo, I was stumped. Then I realised the cable needed slotting back in and it then worked properly. Until then, the right light went up and down, the left remained down. its a simple set-up and a simple fix but very easy to knock off, too! I think I still prefer electrically operated adjusters, overall!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.