UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just taken delivery of my new phase 2 Duster and have fitted the door and wheel arch mouldings, anybody out there know if the original black 'Bull Bar' included in the Adventure Pack is still available Cromtuning.ro has a nice looking unit, has anybody knowledge of this company or item.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Why?

Bull bars course horrific injuries in collisions and several countries are in the process of banning them .....also you insurance provider will not be enamoured

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Thought steel bull bars had been banned on UK vehicles since 1994? If you fit after market ones most insurance companies won't insure the car.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The item I have in mind is the original "Adventure Pack" item or similar which is polypropelene, if you lived here in Spain you would understand that bumpers are just that. To the locals they are a parking aid, when they touch you're in the slot. (One of the reasons for having a towbar fitted), as well as the obvious benefits.

·
Registered
985 Posts
A bit like my first posting as an MP in Germany. I got called to a squaddie looking very upset with scuffed bumpers on his nice new RS Turbo and a bewildered looking German National by his also new VW Passat. GCP (Plod) turn up and explain that "Zis is no problem. Ze bumpers are fur bumping Ja?"

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
French and Italians drive the same way, I think it's mostly only us UK drivers who are precious about our cars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts