UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really like the slick look of these made to measure (supposedly!) aero roof bars to go on my stepway in the future..... when i get it.

It says they are for the sandero but must be the stepway as the sandero doesn't have the fixed rails, but would need to check measurements etc first.

£60 plus delivery isn't cheap but they are nicer to look at than the cumbersome universal overhanging ones I've seen.....

Take a look.....

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=151016548153

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Wait until ALDI / LIDL have their aluminium aero bars in stock, they fit my Ceed estate, look good, do the job, and will fit the Dacias that have roof rails and are lockable. The best bit is they were £25 last time they had them in and I would expect a similar price when they are next on sale.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
£25.....?? At that price its definitely worth buying them. Does anyone know when they'll be available again?? ta
It seems I misled you, they were £30 last time they were on sale. If you search google images for "lidl roof bars" there are loads of photos. They seem to be sold every six months or so. I last saw them in my local shop a couple of months ago, you can subscribe to their email updates for special offers.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Yes they are nice but they only have a 55kg weight load specified which sounds light.

I was lucky to pick up a pair of the Lidl ones when they were out a couple months ago for €30. They have a weight load of 90kg and don't look half bad either.

The official Dacia set (Thule, I believe) are lighter looking and square but I believe they have a 100kg weight load. But I do not like the look of them.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Will have a check to see if them lidll roof bars will fit my duster.
I bought these the last time they were in Lidl in anticipation of getting our Duster and even though the model listed on the box is only the Dacia Sandero Stepaway I feel they fit my Duster fine. I had them on over the week end and even though the grip is not an exact fit to the bar they attach very firmly and I'm confident they will do the job. So it really is a call you need to make. I think someone else has bought them on this forum too and have not complained.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts