UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Sandero 1.2 Ambiance, and I am really missing the cruise control facility I had on my previous 2 cars.

Does anyone know of an aftermarket cruise control kit that is straightforward to fit, and reasonably priced?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello;

Just some info, from the net they are using the same company

www.daciaclub.ro

its a Romanian Dacia club, if you scroll down, there are a few sections in English, but most in Romanian,

before you start, search for GOOGLE TRANSLATE, its a free page translation site,

unfortunately I cant get it to translate the whole page at present, need to fiddle a bit more,

shrink the page as you will need it latter,

sorry not read all the links, on there site, but the bit about speed limiter / cruise control it is in the duster section,

but if you read the link, you can pick up some words which look or sound the same as English, high-light the section to read, right mouse click, copy, then open up translate page, and paste in box, change translation section at top for Romanian to English, and press translate, it comes up in pigeon English, as if translate from a dictionary,

it will give you a gist, of what they are talking about, but if not, its a good chuckle to read how it is trying to translate

I am also thinking of a kit for my Duster 4x4 110dci when it eventually gets here ( just need to see how it would effect the warranty )

hope it helps a little, but somebody has used there kits on a dacia,

Nigel..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts