UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 336 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
EDIT - For the OFFICIAL Dacia Accessory Packs - please see this topic:

http://www.daciaforum.co.uk/topic/29-duster-accessory-packs-dealer-fit-vs-self-fit-price-comparison-links-of-how-to-fit/

It tells you everything you need to know.

This existing topic has been edited to ONLY include aftermarket accessories, NOT official.

Aftermarket Accessories Available for the Dacia Duster. Links are to ShopDacia.com, and the prices are in Euros.

Dacia Duster Engine Metal Shield 79.90

Dacia Duster Armrest 39.90

Dacia Duster Bullbars 319.90

Dacia Duster Stainless Sill Plates 59.90

Dacia Duster Full LED Rear Lights (Dark Red) 289.90

Dacia Duster Boot Protection Mat For 4x4 Models 22.90

2-Din Dashboard Frame 99.90

·
Registered
37 Posts
Cheers for the links! Means I can spec my perfect Duster in my own time!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Considering a winch. What Am I looking for?????

There are so many

·
Registered
37 Posts
What have you been looking at so far? Got any links?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Just type in 12 v winch in e-bay and be prepared to be swamped with choice!

Am well confused.

I would like one that I can store in the boot and attach to the tow bar and towing eye at front, but I have no idea as to what I should get

·
Registered
37 Posts
I reckon this'll be something we'll figure out once our 4x4's arrive, see what the mounting options are etc.

Probably worth google some of the foreign websites, they've had the Duster for a year or so now I think?

·
Registered
324 Posts
I agree. Considered asking dealer but imagine that it would double the price of the car lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
I also wonder if the dealer would even have a clue! Have you seen any videos of dusters on youtube yet with winches?

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow, that's pukka! Bloody pukka price tag though, kinda goes against the ethos of a cheap and cheerful 4x4!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Not a bad price. Wonder what they'd be like on the road though.

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just thought I'd post up this video I stumbled across, it's an official Renault one with all the accessories for the Duster. Note the front bumper at the beginning, haven't seen that one before:

·
Formally "2Dusterschris"
363 Posts
Aldi and Lidl are good places to find small accessories for the Duster. Since they are German companies the Duster is often listed on the packaging so you know they fit. I have bought some heavy duty rubber mats (my favourite kind as they retain the water/melted snow off your boots) and cross bars to fit the roof rails. I expect the wipers they have in from time to time will fit as well.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi

Has anyone been quoted for a spare wheel for the 2WD and will this fit in the boot well or will it have to fit underneath the back end somewhere? I know there is room in the boot on a 4WD.

I don't like the idea of a tyre repair kit.

Cheers

Richard

·
Formally "2Dusterschris"
363 Posts
I've no idea about quoted prices but the 2WD Duster has a flat boot floor with no well in it so a spare would have to hang underneath.

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Full size spare wheel for the Stepway is £50 as an option. It's a guess but it gonna be at least that.
Re the 2wd comparison. Is the floor higher than the 4wd duster? Could it not be put in the boot and the foam packers that raise the carpeted cover be ordered as a spare part like the 4wd? If I remember from my look at the German 2wd the boot floor was lower as there was a step up, if you know what I mean, when the back seat was folded down and the 4wd almost has a flat loadspace with the seat folded down.
Would be worth checking.
T

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi

Has anyone been quoted for a spare wheel for the 2WD and will this fit in the boot well or will it have to fit underneath the back end somewhere? I know there is room in the boot on a 4WD.

I don't like the idea of a tyre repair kit.

Cheers

Richard
I was quoted £305 for the wheel, tyre, toolkit and the cradle to hold it beneath the boot floor, inc. VAT & fitting. After haggling I got a discount. Still expensive though. BTW there's loads of space beneath the boot floor on 2WD models.

1 - 20 of 336 Posts