UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
I've got a 2.5 Jag with a rattling Mrs....fun aint it??

Reactions: antavi

·
Duster Forum Moderator
1,117 Posts
No, have only done just less than 600 miles but no problem with the aircon, was very pleased to have it today especially with a 3 year old in the back who had got hot and bothered!

Reactions: Maud Fondeo

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
I've got a rattling fan on the blower, that's a bit annoying but the air con has worked well so far.

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
319 Posts
Hi, Are we using this forum for member vehicle experiences or silly comments trying to gain brownie points.

Getting less interested,

Regards,

Barry
Barry

I totally aree with you but if it helps I have not experienced any probs with the Aircon on my Sandero. :)

Also find that Duster owner's giving there experiences when the original question is about a Sandero is less than helpful! :(

·
Registered
13 Posts
mines the same, when the compressor is switched on makes a grating vibration noise, have you contacted the dealer about it ? let me know how you get on

Steve

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
mines the same, when the compressor is switched on makes a grating vibration noise, have you contacted the dealer about it ? let me know how you get on

Steve
I've got a 1.5 Diesel. No noise, rattles or vibration just constant cold air ! ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Update Re: rattling vibration noise when aircon switched on when driving at lower speeds,( problem resolved )

The aircon pipe coming from the compressor was touching the body on the o/s inner wing, fitted felting between pipe and body now completely quiet,, hope it's of some help to others

Regards Steve

1 - 13 of 13 Posts