UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me what iPhone air vent holder I need to buy to fit stepway air vents as I'm not sure where to get them from

·
Registered
178 Posts
I don't think air vent mounts are a good idea as they are prone to fall out. How about a suction mount that goes on the windscreen? Loads of them on ebay.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I don't want a window mount just wanted an air vent mount as it looks neater

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes quite true I didn't I do apologise been busy enjoying it too much to write lol . Love driving it the colour of it I just love people always tell me the colour of the car is gorgeous what kind of car is it I always laugh and say its a new model out you wouldn't have heard of it lol I wish I'd gone for the laurette but that apart it drives lovely and very fuel efficient if you don't drive it to hard

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Izzy. Have a look at Brodit.com

http://www.brodit.com/product.html?id=654897

I really like there mounts. You'll need two parts. The proclip that attaches to the car without any damage and your acc mount. The proclip gives you a flat mounting surface and then you pick your choice of holder to fit too it. Not the cheapest, I'll agree, but I have used them in my wife's polo and now my peugeot with no problems at all. It was on the list when funds permit to look into for the stepway. ????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts