UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all, I just wondered if anyone has had difficulties with the airbag not deploying. I recently had an accident, hit the back of the the car in front straight on, but the airbag did not go off. I am fairly short and sit closer than a tall person to the steering wheel. My chest hit the steering wheel resulting in injury. I cannot get anyone to help me take this case without evidence from an expert. I class myself as fortunate to have only these injuries. My objective is that if this is a fault that requires Dacia to recall in order to save others, it would be worth it. Does any one have the same problem with their airbag. Logan Summit Stepway. 67 but 2018 registered. Many thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings all, I just wondered if anyone has had difficulties with the airbag not deploying. I recently had an accident, hit the back of the the car in front straight on, but the airbag did not go off. I am fairly short and sit closer than a tall person to the steering wheel. My chest hit the steering wheel resulting in injury. I cannot get anyone to help me take this case without evidence from an expert. I class myself as fortunate to have only these injuries. My objective is that if this is a fault that requires Dacia to recall in order to save others, it would be worth it. Does any one have the same problem with their airbag. Logan Summit Stepway. 67 but 2018 registered. Many thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
My parents had a very bad crash where their dacia duster was hit back left end of car which spun then side ways then the Ford ranger hit them side on no air bags were set off

1 - 3 of 3 Posts