UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A mass of wires "appeared" in the passenger footwell of my Duster today. On closer inspection it was a plastic box that has something to do with the Cobra alarm system. Attached to this box was a Velcro pad with the adhesive pad still attached. I had a fumble about (ooh Mrs!) and stuck it to the back of he glove box. My logic is that the very smooth surface would make the ideal point of contact for the adhesive pad. I noted that some of the connections into/ out of the box were flimsy. It's not a problem as far as I can see but I thought it worth putting on here in case any other owner has the same trouble. Photo below. image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
A mass of wires "appeared" in the passenger footwell of my Duster today. On closer inspection it was a plastic box that has something to do with the Cobra alarm system. Attached to this box was a Velcro pad with the adhesive pad still attached. I had a fumble about (ooh Mrs!) and stuck it to the back of he glove box. My logic is that the very smooth surface would make the ideal point of contact for the adhesive pad. I noted that some of the connections into/ out of the box were flimsy. It's not a problem as far as I can see but I thought it worth putting on here in case any other owner has the same trouble.
Hi Micknand

Exact same thing happened to me a week or so ago. I stuck the box back on to the nearest smooth, out of the way surface I could find. This is going on to my 'shopping list' of snags to take back to the dealer, including the issue of wheel arch protectors and door protection mouldings (Adventurer Pack) coming unstuck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts