UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Thought this topic might be of interest to people. Both Aldi and Lidl seem to do regular car accessory deals. Might be handy for giving people the heads up and others may be able to advise on the quality etc.

Aldi have some Carnuba wash and wax which after a quick google seems to get ok reviews. Any opinions on that. They will also have a circular polisher on sale too plus a few other bits and pieces. These are for both the UK and Ireland.

Sunday 12th

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/offers_week20Sunday13.htm

Car seat covers and a car charger from Lidl today Thursday 9th

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/SID-1A6DCEFD-CC231581/www_lidl_uk/hs.xsl/our-offers-2491.htm?id=41

Reactions: Bex

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey, those roofbars Geraint is waiting for are great. I have a set for my mondeo and am hoping they will fit my duster when i see it, someday.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, those roofbars Geraint is waiting for are great. I have a set for my mondeo and am hoping they will fit my duster when i see it, someday.
Just to let you know ... I bought those and they fit. On the box it only mentioned the Logan and the Sandero but no issues fitting them to the Duster.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm on the Lidl newsletter mailing list waiting patiently for their aluminium roof bars to reappear!!!
I check their app but may miss this as I do not check it too often.

If they appear, post on here will you please to let some of us who may be interested know

Thanks

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks IrishWhiskeyChaser for that info. I bought the seat cover from Lidl. I haven't fitted them yet but they look okay. I bought the Red/Black and hope it gives my Sandero a more sexy "go faster" look.

If anybody else is looking at them, they are £12.99 and come in Red/Black, Blue/Black or Grey/Black colours. They come with 5 separate headrests cover and there is zip on the backrests of the back seat, presumable this is to accommodate the 60/40 split.

·
Registered
8 Posts
(((((( Roof Bar Alert )))))

I have just got back from my local Lidl ( Midlands)

They had 6 Roof Bars in @ £24 Each

I phoned Lidl last week to ask them when & if they would be getting any more in but they did not know, so ive bought some similar from Amazon but for £37 otherwise would have got some........ good luck

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Probably the remains of an earlier offer Geraint, they'll be back though, they always are :)

I bought a pack of the Aldi front seat covers today, the description says 'heavy duty' but they're awfully lightweight for that, not complaining too much at £4.99 a pair though.

Reactions: Geraint

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
are these the roof bars that on my ambience are black, and on laureates are silver....or are these the ones that go across the roof between the bars already there kind of like a roof-rack....if you see what I mean?

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
As far as I know the offers are regional. When you go on the website you have to select a postcodes so they can give you the appropriate info as to their offers in your area.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ive just got back from Lidl, they are the silver roof bars, they are exactly the same as the ones ive bought from amazon for £37

it states on the back they fit Duster 10y >>

M

·
Registered
8 Posts
My only worry is the Duster Roof rails are not the standard size you see on most other Vehicles

These roof bars fit but they do not fit snuggly to the rail, leaves gaps on either side of the foot

I am going to try them out but i am a bit concerned, by the way these roof bars at Lidl have not been advertised, ive been in there every week for the last 5 weeks & all of a sudden they just appeared

·
Registered
230 Posts
got one of those cool boxes too. works great

·
Registered
310 Posts
Decided to part with some cash for the aldi cool box. Its really not bad at all and is a lovely fit in the back. Just a nice height.

Thought it might be a bit big but i underestimate the duster book.

Coolbox
tent (big one!)
2 camping tables
boxfull of food and camping stuff.
Cloths
Boys buggy just in case!

And still room for more!!!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts