UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am looking to put alloy wheels on my steeply, what size do I need if i was to 18 inch wheels on my car

·
Registered
319 Posts
Have a look at wheelbasealloys web site where you can see 16/17/18 inch options for the Stepway for 300 pounds or so. You get a free fitting kit made up of spigot rings that clip inside the wheels and all wheel nuts too.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Just added a new set of alloys to my Stepway. They made the tyre pressure wrong light come on on the dash. So i did a TP reset and bingo no more annoying light on. I also pumped up the nice new spare wheel too in case that was causing it.

I also found out how to turn off the bleeping rear sensors when i have my trailer attached. Lovely no bleeping now... Shame you cant turn of the seat belt bleeps as well somehow and the daytime running lights too.

Its a quieter car then the DCI110 Duster i had and no noisy engine like the Duster was.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Just added a new set of alloys to my Stepway. They made the tyre pressure wrong light come on on the dash. So i did a TP reset and bingo no more annoying light on. I also pumped up the nice new spare wheel too in case that was causing it.

I also found out how to turn off the bleeping rear sensors when i have my trailer attached. Lovely no bleeping now... Shame you cant turn of the seat belt bleeps as well somehow and the daytime running lights too.

Its a quieter car then the DCI110 Duster i had and no noisy engine like the Duster was.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Is it easy to set the TP my dash says to set TP so don't think its been done. Should I ask my dealer to do it when they collect my car tomorrow to take her for some work

Sent from my HTC One using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

·
Registered
319 Posts
Its easy , read the handbook and see. It takes a minute to do. I have had to reset mine a few times in 2 years as i fitted a set of new allow wheels from the first week i had the Steppie.. I have had a brand new set of wheels and yres and those plastic wheel covers in the garage since then. It doesnt affect the car at all by not having the wheel pressure things on the new alloys and just gives me the occasional reset to do.

I have also had a Tuningkit.de box fitted for the whole two years and had no problems but the higher BHP does mean more wheelspin and less miles from a pair of front tyres........ I do get more MPG to compensate me. I should add that i have not had one issue with the Steppie in 2 years. It goes well does around 70mpg, no road tax and cheap insurance so how can i complain?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts