miserable old git
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does it have one?

I'm not talking about a trip computer just a fuel consumption indicator

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Didn't when I bought mine, although that might have changed.
Mines 90% set on clock, the standard fit radio doesn't have one, it also off subject doesn't like alot of my CDs!!!

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
miserable old git
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only fuel consumption indicator is the fuel gauge :) But if you want extra info, look for a product called Scanguage
Thanks, back to doing sums again to work out the consumption!. I've looked at Scanguage2, I know it plugs in to the OBD port but wasn't sure how difficult the set up was.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Its pretty straightforward, I used to have one on a Meriva. You set the fuel tank capacity, then 0 the reading add fuel and then input how much fuel, the first couple of times its calibrating but at each fillup it should be almost spot on but you can adjust for the minor variations that you will get when filling. I created some custom gauges as well as their built in ones and had things like

Miles to Empty
Tank mpg
Trip mpg

·
Registered
55 Posts
If you mean MPG calculation, my Stepway Laureate has it on the board computer. Might just be the models starting from when they had to add the tire pressure monitor to it because of new EU legislation, which came in force over the Summer.

·
miserable old git
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got my ScanGauge in the post today. What a great little gizmo. It tells you everything a car geek would want to know.

Since I don't have my Stepway yet (Grrrrrr) I plugged it into my old car.

Very impressive.

·
miserable old git
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got my ScanGauge in the post today. What a great little gizmo. It tells you everything a car geek would want to know.

Since I don't have my Stepway yet (Grrrrrr) I plugged it into my old car.

Very impressive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts