UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share the maintenance programme for a Sandero Ambiance TCe that customer service gave me:

Replace (every XXX miles/X year):

oil filter 12000 m /1Y

cabin filter 12000 m/1Y

air filter 36000 m / 4Y

spark plugs 36000 m /4Y

check and remove dust from drum brake lining 48000 m

brake fluid 72000 m /4Y

coolant 72000 m /5Y

accessories and belt rollers 72000 m / 6Y

fuel filter 72000

engine oil:

Standard ACEA A3/B4

Average engine capacity: 4.1litres

manufacturer recommends ELF

Brake fluid:

DOT 4, ISO CLASS 6, NORME RENAULT: 03-50-006

Coolant:

GLACEOL RX Type D

Have you managed to get the same information?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I wasn't able to get any information from the service department when I bought my ambiance TCe.

When I collected the car I wanted to buy a litre of oil to have handy for topping up if necessary. I was told they didn't sell litre bottles, have a look in the handbook and buy the oil from Halfords. Unfortunately I have no idea whether I should get 10W-40 or 5W-40 as both are listed in the handbook.

Any idea anyone?

·
Registered
109 Posts
I wasn't able to get any information from the service department when I bought my ambiance TCe.

When I collected the car I wanted to buy a litre of oil to have handy for topping up if necessary. I was told they didn't sell litre bottles, have a look in the handbook and buy the oil from Halfords. Unfortunately I have no idea whether I should get 10W-40 or 5W-40 as both are listed in the handbook.

Any idea anyone?
Elf, the recommended supplier, is a subsidiary of Total, so maybe a Total petrol station will stock it. Have a look at this link, anyway: http://www.lubricants.elf.com/partnerships/dacia.html Looks like Evolution SXR 5W-40. Anyway, that's what I'll buy for topping-up W H E N my Sandero finally turns up. If I can't find Elf I'll buy someone else's A3B4 of the same viscosity (5W-40)

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts