UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have MediaNav in my Sandero and wanted to use the button on the streering column to dial a person but noticed that it only works with IOS which is a shame, does anyone know if Android support will be available.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Use OK Google dail "Name".

Also button works fine on mine, think you have to allow MN to copy contacts.

Use button to open phone feature then wheel to scroll through contacts.
Hi Roldorf

When I press the button it does not allow me to use voice commands, it will come it with a message saying that it is not a compatible phone.

When you press the button, does it open up the app on your phone to allow you to use Google? I usually keep my phone in my pocket.

The button will allow me to open up the contacts list however it will not voice dial.

·
Registered
398 Posts
OK. If I turn on google voice then I can just use Google voice to make a call. press no buttons on driving wheel stalk.

Then I use the bluetooth handsfree to talk.

If I use the control on the stalk the I have to use the wheel on the stalk to scroll down the caller list to select the person I want to call, In other words there is no mix and match it's one or the other.

I use the second option as I don't have mobile data enabled on my phone. For navigation data if needed for live traffic and fuel prices (I use Android Navigon) I turn on a mobile router.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts