UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wondered if we had any people into detailing on the forum? So rather than using the local car wash or slapping on a bit of T-cut now and again, anyone who likes to spend hours making their car mint?

I know it's not for everyone but I take great pleasure (maybe therapy lol) from spending time getting my cars looking as flawless as possible. :)

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
Are you offering your services Alex 225?

I just wondered if we had any people into detailing on the forum? So rather than using the local car wash or slapping on a bit of T-cut now and again, anyone who likes to spend hours making their car mint?

I know it's not for everyone but I take great pleasure (maybe therapy lol) from spending time getting my cars looking as flawless as possible. :)

·
Duster Forum Moderator
1,117 Posts

I am not too good but my son-in-law is just like you and loves spending hours making their cars look shiny so I am hoping to enlist his help when I get my duster!

Reactions: Dusterdly & Muttley

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you offering your services Alex 225?
Well if I'm free one weekend I'd gladly help out and give a fellow Dacia lovers car a once over. :)

My friend popped over yesterday in his freshly polished and rather highly modified VW Bora, we attacked the interior as it was no where near as tidy as the exterior. Still I do love a good shine on a car. :)

photo-1-1_zps7bc7eb83.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts